10

Komawo- Thank you (used with close friends)
---
"I'll go get ready." Dyo said as you walked out of the bathroom.
You then sat on the bed with your cold phone in both of your hands and went straight to Instagram.

You read the comments on your most recent post as you waited for Dyo.

'Don't steal my D.O.!!!1!1!!'

'Omg! You're so pretty!'

'D.O. is perfect for you.' you read.
That comment stood out, especially when it was Sehun who commented.
You decided to read more of the comments to see people's reactions.

'Sehun!!!!'

'Yes!!'

'Sehun commented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'No!! He's mine!'

'kys'

'fUCK YES'

You soon bursted into laughter as you read more of the reactions, which then made your stomach hurt from the amount of laughter.

"Ah...so you read the comments on your Instagram, didn't you?" Dyo said as he walked out shirtless.
"Ne...." You shyly said as you continued to look at your phone while standing up, obviously avoiding looking at Dyo.
"What? Embarrassed?" Dyo said as he put his arms around you.
"N-No!" You stuttered as you avoided his gaze.
Dyo then walked away quickly and put on a shirt while he smirked at you.
"I'm going to kill you...again." You said as you walked towards Dyo.
"H-Hey no violence here!" Dyo said as he backed up.
"Well there is now." You replied as you hit Dyo on his right shoulder.
"Ow" Dyo said as you smacked his shoulder.

*time skip*

"Ladies first." Dyo said as he gestured you to enter into the van.
"Ah! Komawo!" You said as you stepped into the van with your bag.
You closed your eyes to relieve your eyes from all the flashes from the all the pictures that were taken when you arrived the airport.
You adjusted your mask to help you breathe a bit better and smiled when Dyo sat next to you in the van.
Soon the others had joined in the van and rode away slowly due to the amount of people that were taking pictures.

You looked at Dyo then back at Baekhyun, then back at Dyo and gave him a small smirk.
"Ah. Baekhyun..." You said as you leaned on Baekhyun "you were loud last night." You said as you secretly elbowed Dyo.
"I agree. You were pretty loud last night when you were with Chanyeol." Dyo added in.
"W-We were just messing around!" Baekhyun said as he quickly stared out the window.
Chanyeol was covering his face in embarrassment.
"Well Xiumin caught you and Dyo kissing!!" Chanyeol replied as he yelled through his hands.
"Says the one who also got caught!" You yelled back

Baekhyun was now screaming in embarrassment and flailing around his arms and legs as his face began to get more red.
You laughed loudly as you held onto Dyo's hand, and the others were laughing along with you and Dyo.
"You'll be fine, Baekhyun." You said as Dyo said the same thing to Chanyeol.

*time skip*

"Ah. It's more packed than usual today." You said as you looked around the busy airport.
"Ne, hold my hand so you won't get lost," Dyo said as he adjusted his mask "and put your mask on too, so if we do get lost we don't get raided if they don't find out who we are."
"Ne." You replied as you put on your mask and held tightly onto Dyo's hand.
You two both went with the group and as soon as you found where you guys were supposed to be, you speedwalked to empty seats and claimed them before anyone else could.
"Thank you!" The members said in unison.
"Ah, no need for saying thank you." You smiled as Dyo sat next to you.