32

(special chapter since it's my birthday. i'll warn you when the smut comes.)

"The chicken lord has come" You said "...because he heard me say chicken" you added quietly

"Stop saying chicken" Kai smirked "my chicken senses keep tingling"

You sighed loudly as the others laughed around you

*time skip*

Soon enough, Kai was already hogging a plate full of Chicken and brought it back to his hotel room.

(who knows what he's going to do with that chicken)

Well, eat it. What were you thinking?

The others had scrambled to the source of the food and were sitting around the room chomping on chicken.
Everywhere you looked...there was always someone eating chicken with a big smile on their face.

You didn't eat much, and neither did Kyungsoo. It seemed like he had something on his mind.

"Jae, i have something to talk to you about" Kyungsoo whispered into your ear as he stood up.
He held out his hand for you to hold onto as he led you back into your hotel room.

feel free to stop reading here since this is where it gets spicy( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not only was the atmosphere of the bedroom warm and inviting, there were candles all around the bed and the lights were dimmed to the point where you could see but also not see.

Kyungsoo opened the window curtain, revealing the beautiful night sky and a rose magically appeared whenever he was opening it.
He handed you the rose and turned on his phone, showing you the time. (00:00)

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)" He said as he handed you the rose with a soft smile.
You smiled as you took the rose and enjoyed the nice aroma of the rose, and placed it in a nearby jug carefully.

And here, it begins my dude
(fluff warning)

"H-" Before you even made a sound, Kyungsoo placed his finger onto your lips to shush you.
"Don't worry about it~" His deep voice seemed to almost catch you in a trance "Today is going to be special for you." He smirked as his hands rested on your hips.

You hesitated as Kyungsoo pushed you back onto the wall slowly, making your heart pound faster each minute.
You took a shaky breath in and made direct eye contact with Kyungsoo, who was slowly inching closer to your face as he rubbed his thumb slowly on your cheek.

"You're as beautiful as a rose." Kyungsoo said as he looked at you with lust "No. scratch that. You look even better than anything in the world" He said as his breath was practically on your lips.

You were too nervous to even make a sound other than a slightly loud gulp after what he said said.
Your lips were touching with Kyungsoo's by now.
Not kissing, but just touching.

Until Kyungsoo went and kissed you with more lust and passion than ever.
This kiss was different.

You wrapped your arms behind his neck out of habit and melted into his kiss.
Your mind was practically exploding repeatedly as Kyungsoo slid his hands up to your waist.

You practically craved for more, but you held it in when you two separated, out of breath after the kiss.
You kissed him back this time as he pushed his body against yours as you two made out.

Eventually you two made it onto the cold, soft bed behind you two.
"Ah...Kyungsoo...." You whispered between each breath as you got pushed down slowly onto the bed.
His quiet shush was the only thing you heard as you saw him lift off your shirt without any problem.

He smirked as his kisses trailed down onto your neck and onto your collarbone, making you bite your lip to try to hold in your soft moans

Your hands trailed back up to his shirt and you pulled it off, revealing nothing but a slightly flat stomach.

"Mmm..." You muffled your moan as his hands slowly trailed down into your shorts, making you crave him even more than before.

Kyungsoo smirked as he pulled your shorts off, revealing the black lacy underwear you wore without even knowing that this was going to happen.

"You wore my favorite..." Kyungsoo looked up at you with his slightly red cheeks while you unbuttoned his pants.

"I-I..." You looked down in embarrassment "I had no idea that this...." You stopped yourself when you realized how close Kyungsoo was to your face
"W-Was...." You managed to get out as you melted into Kyungsoo's touch from below

AND THE SMUT BEGINS YA DIRTY CHILD( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"A-Ah..." You moaned as he rubbed you in circular motions while trailing his kisses around your neck

"F-Faster..." You moaned once again as you pulled him closer to yourself
Before you could moan, Dyo stopped and had taken off your underwear

"We both have to be quiet, okay?" He whispered as he sat you up onto his lap
You rolled down a condom onto his length and smiled as you sat back into his lap.
You nodded in reply and held onto his shoulders as you easily eased yourself down on his length.
He was not too big, nor too small. Just enough to hit you in the right spots

"O-Oh...." Dyo moaned softly as you slowly bounced on his length while holding onto his shoulders for dear life

He couldn't resist the urge but to bounce along with you to make the experience once again even better.

"Ah...D.O..." You moaned as he went harder

The room was filled with only the sounds of soft moans and a surprisingly quiet 'slap' at a tempo of 125.

The more he moaned, the more you craved and the more that helped your craving fade away.
It was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"F-Fuck..." You moaned as Kyungsoo left your neck with a couple slight marks
He smirked and increased his speed to around 150 bpm, making you grip tighter on his shoulders and moan louder than before.
"I'm...cl--" You said between breaths but you were too out of breath to even finish your sentence before you reached climax before Kyungsoo.
"A-Almost..." Kyungsoo moaned while he stared up into your eyes, twitching every so often from the pleasure.

-----
so uh

yeah

might've learned a couple new things when i watched some smut scenarios on youtube...

totally didn't just forget about the situation in this story and said "fuck it. let's write some smut"

well

hope you enjoyed( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)