16

"Ah, get ready to go e--nope" a voice said as he walked back out of yours and Dyo's hotel room.
You hid your face under your pillow in embarrassment and screamed loudly into the mattress.
You soon uncovered your face and heard a loud scream from Baekhyuns room.
"Ya!!! Don't look!" Chanyeol yelled.
"Go away!" Baekhyun added.

You looked at Dyo and laughed quietly so you wouldn't get scolded by Baekhyun.
"What do you think they were doing?" You asked Dyo as you put a pillow over his legs.
"Maybe they're doing something way more worse than us." Dyo replied as he moved his hand over the pillow.
"Well someone told us to go get ready for something...and walked out when he saw us..." You said as you stood up and adjusted your shirt that was rising up to your stomach.
"Ne. We should change." Dyo said as he grabbed a pair of black pants from his suitcase.
You grabbed a pair of dark blue jeans and  a black and white striped t-shirt.
You pulled your shirt off and quickly put on the striped one and did the same for your pants.
When you turned around, Dyo only had to put his pants on and was ready to go.
"It's raining, so bring a jacket." You reminded Dyo.
"Ne, here's yours." Dyo said as he handed you your black jacket that was thick enough to keep you warm 24/7 (im actually jealous)
Dyo put on his jacket and grabbed his phone along with his earbuds because he can never leave without them.

"Ready?" You asked Dyo as you grabbed your small but long purse. (oh god)
"Ne. Are you?" Dyo asked as he looked at you.
"Ne. Let's not go bother Baekhyun and Chanyeol....whatever they're doing..." You trailed off into laughter.
"Ne...haha" Dyo did the same.
You both walked out of the hotel room that you both claimed, and went straight to Xiumins room, which was somewhat neat like usual.
Dyo stared intensely at a shirt that was lying on the ground.
"Hello...?" You yelled out.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" You heard Xiumin yell from bathroom.
You sighed out of relief and noticed that Dyo had neatly folded up the shirt that was on the ground and placed it neatly on a table next to the TV.
"Ah, sorry. I was getting ready." Xiumin said as he put on a thick jacket of his.
"Are the others ready?" You asked Xiumin softly.
"Ne, but I certainly know that Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren't." Xiumin laughed with a disgusted face.
You gave Dyo a 'so he walked in on us..?' look and Dyo replied by shrugging his shoulders.
"Yes, i was the one who walked in on you two." Xiumin said as he grabbed his jacket.
"Ah. We were wondering that." You said as you looked at Dyo once again while slipping your hand slowly into his.
"Please put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign or lock the door next time." Xiumin smiled brightly as he zipped up his jacket.
"Ne. We will make sure." Dyo replied for you.
You gave Dyo a embarrassed look and went to go check on the others.
"We're going to check up on the others, Xiumin. Let's meet up in the hallway soon." You told Xiumin as you closed his hotel door softly.
"Lets check up on Baekhyun last." Dyo said as he pulled you towards Kai's room.
"...Kai...?" You said loudly as you knocked on the cold wooden door.
"Ne..! Just a second." Kai yelled out as you heard shuffling from inside.