6

"D.O....Let's play a game," You said as you stopped eating the delicious pocky "well, the pocky challenge anyways."
Dyo suddenly started choking and he was struggling to say sure
"S-Sure!!" He said as he pounded on his chest.
You helped along as you patted his back gently.
"A-Ah.... Thank you..." He said as he grabbed a pocky stick
"Less than 2cm?" I asked before i was going to bite the other end.
"Ne...let's start"
You two bit down and slowly inched towards each other, being hesitant.
Both of your lips almost touched until Baekhyun bursted in once again.
"Ya! Did i interrupt something?!" Baekhyun said as he walked in slowly.
"Ne..We were playing the pocky challenge." Dyo said as you kept the small pocky stick on your mouth.
"Ah... I didn't even see the pocky stick..." Baekhyun said as he walked out "Oh! And get your suitcases!" He added

Dyo looked back at you and realized that you still had the pocky stick on your mouth and removed it, kissing you in return.
You were left shocked, but also flustered from the kiss that Dyo left.
"Ah! Wait..." You said as Dyo grabbed his suitcase.
"Ne?" He replied as he grabbed his water bottle.
You walked closer to Dyo and smiled lightly, then you placed your arms around his neck and proceeded to return the kiss.
You felt like that knot in your stomach was turning as you kissed Dyo one last time.
Chanyeol walked in and suddenly turned back around and was now fangirling loudly because he saw you and Dyo kiss.
You laughed as you rested your head onto the nook of where Dyos neck and shoulder meets.
"So...i assume he ships us?" Dyo said as his hands lowered onto your waist.
"I guess so. I can tell by his high pitched screaming haha" You replied as smiled at Dyo.

"Don't smile at me like that," Dyo suddenly said out loud "you're killing me."
You couldn't help but smile again due to the cuteness of Dyo
Dyo turned away in embarrassment as you hugged him from behind.
"I'll go get my suitcase, alright?" You said while walking away slowly.
"Wait. I want to go with you."
"Ne? Why?" You asked
"I just want to. No reason." Dyo replied as he dragged his suitcase behind him
He then grabbed your hand lightly and you held on tight while walking out the door, waiting for Dyo to get his suitcase out to the hallway.

You two walked to your hotel room and opened it slowly, while Dyo left his suitcase near the door.
You walked in quickly, but was quickly met with Baekhyun kissing Chanyeol.
"Ya!?? I'm sorry!!" You quickly said as you let go of Dyos hand and ran towards your suitcase "We'll get out quickly!!" Dyo said as he held his hand out for you.
You grabbed his hand and speed walked out of the hotel room.
You burst out laughing once Dyo shut the hotel room.
"Did you see their faces?!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!" You laughed out
Dyo laughed along and accidentally dropped his water bottle, that then landed on its side.
"They were so terrified!!" Dyo laughed
"Well i guess we have a bit more time left until we go haha" you replied as you set your suitcase next to Dyos.
"Let's go back into your hotel room." You said as you lightly tugged on Dyos hand.
"Ne." he said as you two walked back into his room.

You two both sat down in front of the window and observed the sunset.
"Wait...aren't we going tomorrow?" You asked in realization
"Oh! N-Ne..!" Dyo said as he stood up while you both still held hands.
"Ah! Haha we need to get our suitcases, then!" You laughed as you stood up next to Dyo "I'll be staying in your room tonight, assuming that Chanyeol is staying with Baekhyun tonight.

-----
*coUgH* cHaNBAeK *CoUGh*

No, you and Dyo aren't gonna do it.

not yet, anyways.

But the real question is....

iS "CHANBAEK" ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!??
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)