8

"Three...Two...One...Go!" You said as you bursted into Baekhyuns room with Dyo.
"Ya!!" Chanyeol yelled as he dropped the TV remote.
Baekhyun looked surprised too, but not as much as Chanyeol.
"Ah...Sorry about what happened when you last came in here." Baekhyun said as he gave you and Dyo a smirk.
You smirked back and backed away with Dyo.
Once you two closed the hotel door, you two started bursting out in laughter.

*time skip*

'8:26pm' your clean phone screen said.
"Remember those times when we used to play as a kid?" You suddenly said.
"Yeah...I kind of miss them. I want to be a child again." Dyo said as he averted his attention to you.
"I miss them, too," You sighed loudly while gripping Dyo's hand tightly "but he thing i wanted to tell you," You looked down at the unorganized bedsheet "I-I...." You couldn't speak anymore.
Your eyes soon became teary, making Dyo sit up and hug you.
"I c-cant unsee m-my past...," You cried as your hands started shaking "I want to forget them.. but i-i can't..." You looked up into Dyo's eyes which were now watering.
"I'm not the same anymore. I know it. Ever since i've gotten bullied, i've never been the same.." You said, trying to stop tears from falling.

"Don't worry... We'll forget about our past together." Dyo said as he patted your head softly "Just know that i'm here for you no matter what happens. I'll always be here for you. You can trust me." Dyo said as he gently wiped your tears away.
Your hands were now calming down, making you feel a bit relieved.
"You can cry all you want, but don't think about those things, okay? It's not good for you. I want you to be happy for the world... Okay?" Dyo said as he rested his forehead on yours.
"T-Thank you," You replied "I'll always be here for you too... No matter what." You said as both of your noses booped.

Both of your lips met, making you relax and remember what Dyo had said.
"I'm always here for you...You can cry all you want...don't think about those things...I want you to be happy for the world..." Those words repeated over and over until both you and Dyo stopped.
"I-I..." You were speechless. No one had ever said those words other than Baekhyun.
You gave Dyo a big smile and hugged him tightly in return.
You sat there, touching your lips while dozing out.
Dyo was silently laughed until he poked you to get you out of space.
"N-Ne?" You quickly said out of embarrassment.
"You're cute. You know that?" Dyo said as he swept your hair behind your ear.
You didn't reply again because you were so flustered to Dyo.
"Don't be so embarrassed," Dyo said as he wiped one last tear away "anyways, it's about time we go to sleep."
You looked at him with wide-eyes "T-Together..?" You stuttered.
"Well, Baekhyun and Chanyeol..." Dyo said as he held in a laugh.
"Oh yeah...but...us..?" You blushed as you hid under the blanket.
"Don't worry, i won't do anything. I promise, alright? You can trust me." Dyo said as he slowly pulled the blanket away from your face.
Your eyes soon met with his, making you immediately look down, giving the wrong message.
You realized where you were looking and immediately looked back up, even more embarrassed now.
"A-Ah! I'm sorry..! I don't know where to look!!" You stuttered as you gripped Dyo's hand tighter.
"It's okay. It happens to me too." Dyo said as he laid next to you.
"I'm going to turn off the lights, okay? But i'll open the blinds a little for some light." Dyo said as he stood back up.
You turned off the light next to you and smiled at Dyo, who turned off the other lights.