24

*Dyo's POV*

Her lips were so soft, but they were slightly cold because of how cold it is outside.
But i warmed them back up for her so those lips stay kissable.
Actually, those aren't the only things i warmed back up.

I cupped her soft, yet delicate face too.
I really hope we get to spend more time together.

*Your POV*

His lips felt so soft.
The kiss in general felt amazing, and it's probably better than everything right now.

Actually, scratch that.
It's better than everything right now.

Of course, it's not better than Dyo himself.

You wanted to keep going, but we soon had to pull apart because of the phones in both of your pockets.

"So disrespectful..." You said as you looked down, but then looked up as you gave Dyo another kiss, but not as long as the last one.
"I agree." Dyo said as he also reached into his pocket.
"Ah? Whatchu' want?!" You playfully said as you looked at Dyo.
"Where are you guys?! It's getting late and everyone is at the hotel!" Baekhyun yelled loudly into the phone "You can't stay out there so late! People could hurt you!" Your over-protective brother yelled.
"Ah! I'm just here with Kyungsoo!! Calm down before i stab you!" You replied as you gripped Dyo's arm lightly.
"You're still vulnerable out there! Hurry and come back quickly!!" He argued against you.
"Aish...fine." You grumbled as you stuck your phone in your pocket.
You heard Dyo laugh lightly, which made you laugh along as well.

*time skip*

"Aish....you took so long..." Baekhyun complained as he hugged you tightly.
"I can protect myself, you know...I didn't train myself for nothing." You replied as you playfully pushed him away.
"But you're my little sister. I can't let you go just yet." Baekhyun pouted, making Chanyeol stuff his face into the nearest pillow he could find.
"Fine...I'll make sure to go with your permission next time.....aish..." You pouted back at Baekhyun.

"Anyways...We have the gifts!" Dyo said as he lifted your hand up which contained the two dolls for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
"Let's exchange them!" You added along as you happily gave Baekhyun the bag.
"This is for you and Chanyeol" You said just to make sure that Baekhyun doesn't get it confused with someone else.
"Ah, and here's yours and Kyungsoo's gift." Chanyeol said as he handed you a bag.
"Thank you!" You happily said as you walked back to Dyo, who was eating some chips.

Important note
-----
Hey guys.
I'm sorry that this is a short chapter today.
Things are very hard for me at the moment, and i'm really struggling to be able to constantly write.
I promise that i will be updating every once in a while, but please just know that things are really hard for me.
Sorry....