33

"Oh...god..." You sighed, breathless after what had happened "Are you sure no one heard us?"

"No, i'm sure everyone heard us." Kyungsoo replied as he gently nudged you so you two can go and clean up your sinful asses.

"Oh"

*time skip*

"Breakfast's ready!" You yelled out as you placed all the toppings onto the large dining table

You heard a bunch of "Ya!!!" and footsteps just rushing to your location "Oh god..." you mumbled.

As soon as you looked to your side, your eyes opened wider than Baekhyuns ass for Chanyeol
There came at least 7+ men, running and screaming for breakfast while you and Kyungsoo sit in your own shit after seeing them.

"I packed breakfast for Sehun." You said as you lifted up the containers filled with mighty rice and eggs.
"Doesn't he come out today?" Lay said, making everyone realize

"Yeah, didn't you guys remember?" You said, suddenly buried in your own salt mountain
"No we did, we just were distracted for now since we were so excited to eat breakfast..." Suho said, cautious of what he was saying while you and Dyo are swimming in each other's salt.

"Ah, okay." You glared at Suho "Well that's good. Is it good?" You changed your mood suddenly
"Definitely! I think that the food you're giving to Sehun would taste nice too" Suho said, earning nods from the other members.
You smiled brightly from the great feedback about your breakfast

*time skip*

Everyone has arrived at the hospital and you rushed inside before anyone could stop you 'Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun...' You repeated in your head as you signed in and went to Sehuns room.

Soon you arrived and there was Sehun changing, making him jump when you knocked on the door and opening it.
"Oh god..." You said as you closed the door "I'm so sorry..."

"No it's okay..." Sehun said as he pulled his shirt on "I answered your knock, therefore you walked in" Sehun said as he pulled you into the room.
"Where are the others?" He asked as he pulled on his jacket

"They're coming. I rushed in here to see you..." You said as you handed him the food you made "I made this for you...I hope you enjoy it."
He opened the bag and immediately started eating happily as ever.

"Why did you not go with us?" Kyungsoo asked as he hugged you from behind "Something could've happened to you." He added.
"I wanted to meet Sehun first. Plus i assumed he was quite hungry" You said as you looked at Kyungsoo "I was right." You looked back at Sehun, who was almost done with his breakfast.

"Good, but please warn us before you go running off..." He said as he let go of you and held your hand instead.
You nodded in reply as you looked at the others who were now rushing in.

*time skip*

"Carefully..." You mumbled as you helped Sehun up

Chanyeol immediately rushed to you as soon as he saw you attempt to help Sehun back up and succeed.
"Ah, let me help him." Chanyeol offered as he held onto the other side of Sehun

"No--it's fine..." You argue back as you walk forward
"Please-- Sehun is crouching down pretty low and it's hurting him." Chanyeol pleaded "A-And im not saying that you're short..." He immediately said when he realized what he had said.

'What even...' You thought as you let go of Sehun and walked straight to Kyungsoo.

"Ah, Kyungsoo...Want to spend the day together?" You asked as he diverted his attention to you
"Definitely." He said as he smoothly grabbed your hand as you two walked out of the hospital.

He seemed to have something on his mind...

-----
ayy i'm actually updating

also just so y'all know the next chapter might be the end cause i wanna focus more on my new book.

jfc forgive me for not finishing this story first djdjjd

BUT ALSO

THERE WILL BE A BONUS SMUT CHAPTER SO YOU BETTER BE WAITING