22

"Ah! Sorry for taking so long." You said as you stepped back into the room filled with loud laughter.
Since everyone was so loud, especially Baekhyun, they didnt hear you.
"Didn't you hear them last night? They were loud!!" You overheard as you stared at Dyo with a worried expression.
"Maybe they thought that all of u--" The vice paused as you stepped into the group.
"Ya!? What are you talking about??" You scolded the members as you hit all of them on their backs.
"Ya?! Don't hit us!" Baekhyun yelled as he hit you back.
You immediately gave Baekhyun the death stare, making him sit back down in fear that you'll kill him next.

"Ah! We have to go!" You cheerfully said as you grabbed Dyo's hand.
"Ne. Let's go walk around and find something we all could buy for Christmas!" Xiumin said excitedly as he ran to open the door for everyone.
"Everyone can spend time with each other alone! Make groups and we will buy for any other group" You said as Dyo hugged you from behind.
He buried his face into the crook of your neck, making you smile in embarrassment as you stared at the others.
"D-Dyo!" You whispered loudly as you soft hit his arm "Not now!"
"What? I'm not doing anything bad..." He smirked as he softly nibbled on your neck.
"Ya!! Stop it!" You yelled this time as you hit him playfully as you turned around.
"Ow!" You heard as you stopped hitting Dyo.
"Did i hurt you?" You asked Dyo as you rubbed the area that you hit multiple times
"No, not much haha" Dyo replied as he gave you a quick peck on your lips as he grabbed your hand and led you out of the room because the others were walking out.

*time skip*

"I want to buy something for you." You said as you pouted to Dyo.
"Maybe we can sneak the gifts for each other and they won't notice." Dyo said with a straight face as his hands gripped tighter onto yours.
"Ne. Who's group are we buying for, again?" You asked as you began to see more people follow behind you and Dyo.
"I think it's Baekhyun and.....Chanyeol....again." He said as he smiled at everyone.
"Oh, those losers?" You joked as you let go of Dyo's hand and gripped onto his arm.
"Ne." Dyo replied as he pointed at a small store with cute merchandise "Maybe we can go in there."
You nodded as you both walked into the small store, making you gasp because of all the adorable things that were there.
"We should tease them." You said as you grabbed a small doll and observed it.
"That was what i was thinking." Dyo said as he showed you a plushie.
"Oh, this one's cute." You replied to Dyo as you grabbed the dolls gently out of his hands.
"It's a 'couples' doll, so this will be good for them." Dyo said as his lips formed a heart.

----
Ah.
Boring chapter today.
I just got one of the bad endings on Mystic Messenger and i'm crying in the corner ;-;
Anyways, i'll try to update more often!