28

*the next day*

You sat frozen in fear and couldn't sleep at all last night.
D.O. even tried his best to comfort you, but the thoughts of your aunt kept coming back to you, but he soon fell asleep from comforting you for a really long time.
You didn't mind.
He needed the sleep, and you told him....but he refused to sleep so he could comfort you.
And his comfort did help you, but only the past was haunting you again.

Baekhyun couldn't sleep, either.
Chanyeol went out with D.O. and they both bought yours and Baekhyuns favorite snacks, too.
D.O. felt like he needed you to be with Baekhyun.
Chanyeol did too.

And being with Baekhyun for the whole night helped a lot too.
But that still didn't settle the thoughts of your aunt.

She was coming tomorrow.

*Baekhyuns POV*
I want to die, honestly.
I can't let my aunt see (Y/N)....I can't let her touch (Y/N), especially when she used to hurt us in the past.
What do i do...what do i do...what do i do?!!
Why didn't we tell the others before?!!
I'm sad that Suho couldn't keep her from coming....but that's not his fault.
The security refused to listen to us because my aunt is apparently "family"...and i know that she is.....but i don't consider her that anymore...
I hope she doesn't do anything bad...

*third person????? POV*
You felt lost.
There was no choice now but to wait and see what happens.....

You stood up from all your deep thoughts and tried to walk normally to the bathroom, but you were then face to face with the floor.
You stood up quickly as you remembered when you fell to the floor as your aunt dragged you by your hair up the stairs.
You remembered seeing all the blood on your body.

*your POV*

I remembered everything.
Every detail.
Every single bruise and every time she forced me to do something.
I remember all of it.
I can't take it anymore....having these thoughts are really starting to bring me down into the deep, dark hole i was once in.
It's like getting one of your limbs chopped off when these memories come back.
I hate it so much.

And she's coming to visit us today...But i can't let her!
I'm already ruined enough.
Baekhyuns already ruined enough.
We don't need anything else that could possibly make our life even worse.

What will she do?
Will she really be hurting us again?
How will she react if she finds out Baekhyun is dating Chanyeol?
What is she going to do to the others?

*Third person*

Your arms quickly wrapped around your head as thousands of questions flew through your mind.
You felt numb all over.
You felt as if all the feeling of lightness and your emotions were taken out as quickly as a struck of lightning.
All you felt was numbness.

That feeling brought you back to stage one again.
You couldn't focus on reality anymore.
All you saw was black.

You had no hope left.