4

Note: YOUR NAME IS JAEHEE!! :D
- - -
"Ladies first..." D.O. said as he gestured you to walk first.
'Man....he really is a gentleman...' You thought as you smiled and walked.

As you walked out the door, Baekhyun gave you a weird look and smirked secretly so that D.O. couldn't see his face.

 couldn't see his face

(forgive me)

"Ahem," Baekhyun returned to his resting face "Why are both of your faces so red?" Baekhyun teased
"A-Ah..... I was embarrassed.." You replied to Baekhyun who opened the door for you.
"What about you?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at D.O.
D.O. didn't reply, but this time he stood still and hit Baekhyun on the shoulder.

You were now sitting on a cold, white chair waiting for Baekhyun and D.O.

D.O. 's POV

"Shush! You know i like her!!" I said as i hit Baekhyun on his shoulder.
"Ow! You don't have to be so violent...." Baekhyun replied as he rubbed his right shoulder.

Your POV

"Ow! You don't have to be so violent...." Baekhyun sighed loudly as you saw him walk in while rubbing (sehuns thigh) his right shoulder.
Dyo had a straight face like usual, but you noticed his face wasn't as red as it was when you two were alone.

"Ah...We have another show today. I can't wait to see our fans..!" Xiumin said as he opened the door and he was slightly jumping from excitement.
"Ne! Me too!" Sehun replied twice as happy, but soon went back to a straight face.

"Ah...we should gather up the others. We're going to be a bit late if we don't." You said loudly for the others to hear.
"Ne. Let's get going." Baekhyun said as he put his arm around your shoulder.
The other members followed behind while you and Baekhyun knocked on the others doors to tell them that it's time to go.

*time skip*

"Ah... Give me the camera. I'll film like usual." You said as you reached your cold hand out for the expensive camera.
"Thank you...!" Someone said as you grabbed the camera.
"Ya!" Baekhyun yelled loudly as Dyo was hitting him once again.
"Stop hitting me!" Baekhyun yelled once again
"Stop touching me!! Touch Ch--" Dyo Quietly said back but got interrupted by Baekhyuns hand on his mouth.
You noticed that Baekhyun was giving  Dyo a very deadly death stare, and all the others were slowly noticing

*time skip brought to you by ChanBaek*

"Ah! The concert was amazing! The sky was so pretty~" You said as you looked up to the sky.
"...Just like you..." You heard, but it was so faint that only you heard it.
"Ah? Who said that..?" You asked as you looked behind you.
"Ne? What are you talking about?" Xiumin replied back politely.
"Ah... Nevermind." You said as you stopped the camera and placed it in your bag.

"You brought your other camera, right...?" Dyo asked you.
"Yeah? Why?" You replied as you looked through your bag.
"Can you take pictures with me? I have my own camera too! We should compare our photos when we are home" Dyo said excitedly as he picked up his camera that was hanging from his neck.
"Ne! The one who has the best photos has to do a dare!" You replied while saying random things.
"Agreed. Let's begin!" Dyo said as he laughed.

*Baekhyuns POV*

"Ah....those lovebirds." I said quietly while watching those two run with their cameras on.
The others chuckled as they grabbed their phones to take a picture of Jaehee and Kyungsoo.

*Kyungsoos POV*

'You're so beautiful...' I thought as i looked into Jaehee's eyes.
They were very dark but had a hint of brown in them when looked at certain angles.
"Ah..? Thank you..." She replied shyly.
'Did i really just say that out loud..?' I asked myself.
"Ne...," Jaehee replied but this time i noticed that she was taking a picture of me "You said to takec pictures of pretty things, right?" She said smoothly as her camera clicked.

," Jaehee replied but this time i noticed that she was taking a picture of me "You said to takec pictures of pretty things, right?" She said smoothly as her camera clicked