I looked around until I saw sasuke lying on the floor with needles sticking out of him. I threw one of my kunais towards sasuke and it landed at his side I quickly made the correct hand signs and teleported Myself there.

I checked his pulse and he didn't gave one... Sasuke was dead...

I sat on my knees next to him and put his head on my lap and i started to cry.
Why am I crying now of all times I hardly cry so why am I crying? Is it because sasuke is dead? But why would I be so upset over that?
Is it because I love him. Wait I don't love him! I can't I'm a avenger! Oh what does it matter I love him and he's dead that's all there is to it... he's not here any more. I can't believe he's not here no I won't believe it. Please come back to me! Sasuke don't leave me!

I pulled out the sebon needles slowly so if he was alive it wouldn't hurt as much. When I was done removing all if the needles I came to the realization that the dead don't come back to life and I needed to except that but it was so hard to do so.

I moved the strands of hair of his face and kissed his forehead while tears rolled down my face. I muttered a goodbye and went to leave. Leaving him in the care of a sobbing sakura. I stud up dried my tears and started to walk away. I only got about 3 steps when someone grabbed onto my wrist then I herd Sasukes voice telling sakura to get of him as shes heavy. I was shocked to hear his voice. I quickly turned around to see sasuke Sitting up looking at me. He was about to say something but I tackled him to the floor with a hug.
"I thought you were dead... You scared me" I sobbed into his chest. He held me tightly and rubbed my back in a attempt to calm me and it seemed to be working.

"You can't get rid of me that easily" he whispered into my ear.

Sasuke pov

I jumped in front of naruto to protect him from the sebon needles coming his was. Luckily he didn't get hit but I couldn't say the same for myself.

I felt my self loosing consciousness. So this is how it ends hu? I never even got to tell Yuki how I feel and I didn't even manage to get my revenge. Makes me wonder what I've been doing this entire time.

Suddenly all of the consciousness I had left flew out of my body and darkness engulfed me.

My body sudden felt lighter what's going on? I opened my eyes and sat up to see three figures standing in front of me. I squinted my eyes to make out who the figures are as I could tell they aren't my team. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Mom? Dad? Shisui? What's going on am I dead?"
Saying I'm shocked to see them is a understatement.
"Sasuke you've grown so much and I'm really proud of you my only wish was that i was there to help you threw your hard ships but I know that's impossible we had to die to insure yours, Yuki's and the villages safety." Mom said as she hugged me. I couldn't help but notice that she didn't answer my question.

"Son I'm going to tell you the reason behind our clans massacre but you can't tell Yuki when you go back and you need to carry out your plot of revenge as planned as that's your brothers wishes it's what he wants to atone for." Father said

Time skip to after he explained the massacre reason

He did it to save thousands I can't believe it. I would have never thought that was his reason. I always thought itachi was seeking power but iy appears I was wrong.

I was lost in thought thinking over what father had just told me. When I felt someone nudge me. It was Shisui.

"So sasuke I see you fell in love with shirayuki"
"Um well-"
"Chill I'm not going to kill you after all im already dead" he said giving me a cheesy smile.
"Ye I love your sister she's strong, beautiful, kind, deadly, stubborn, sarcastic and annoying but I love her with all of my heart"

"I'm glad but just don't hurt her okay"

"Couldn't if I wanted to I'm dead remember"

Shisui laughed a little bit the told me I wasn't dead and that I was in a temporary death stated. Mom and dad told me to turn around so I did. There was a screen on the wall showing what was going on with my body. I saw Yuki crying I could tell she was trying her hardest not to cry but she failed very badly at it. She brushed the hair of my face then kissed my forehead then said goodbye. She stud up to leave then suddenly Shisui pushed me at the screen and I seemed to return to my body.

i quickly grabbed her wrist then I told sakura to get of me as she's really heavy. She looked shocked to hear my voice as she stopped dead in her tracks. She quickly turned around to see me Sitting up and looking at her. I was about to say something but she tackled me to the floor with a hug before I could say anything.

"I thought you were dead... You scared me" she sobbed into my chest Gert my shirt a little wet. I held her tightly and rubbed her back in a circular motion in a  attempt to calm her and it seemed to be working.

"You can't get rid of me that easily" I whispered into her ear.