Chapter Twenty-Six

Mulai dari awal

My eyes started to darken and my fangs started to elongate. I sniffed the air. It was getting closer. I tried to close my eyes and relax. I couldn't get a hold of myself. I had to. I might do something I will later on regret.

"Katherine." It was enough for him to say my name for me to launch myself at him, letting my vampire nature control me, devouring me in a lost sensation for his blood.

He didn't move. He knew exactly what I wanted. I harshly bite his neck and started drinking his blood. It tasted like heaven. I felt a soft but strong hand holding the back of my head. But I didn't care, my hunger had overtaken me.

So I bite harder.

I started to feel my body getting stronger, I felt my muscle regenerate, my skin and my hair felt clean and strong. I felt way better.

After about a minute I heard Sepherus clearing his throat. That was enough to bring me out of my trance. Blood dripped from my mouth as I looked at Sepherus in the eye. "I didn't know you desire me that much." He smirked.

My mind cleared out. "I'm... sorry.." I lower my head. One moment I was alright and the next I was a hungry bull. Seherus grabbed a tissue. He softly grabbed my head and made me look at him. "It's alright." He smiled as he cleaned the blood that was dripping from my mouth. "Thanks," I said as I tried to get away from him.

I suddenly felt very nervous around him. "Come." He grabbed my hand and we headed out the hospital. I didn't even say a word. With his touch, I felt in cloud nine. From the corner of my eye, I saw Angelina smiling from one of the hospital's door.

Seherus took me to the school garden. Today all the sunlight was making the roses shine with a trancing beauty. We stopped in front of the red roses. "Sepherus..." He softly grabbed my shoulder. "Katherine. Let me talk first. I've been wanting to tell you this." He looked at me straight in the eye. His blue eyes as blue as the ocean itself.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I know that in the beginning, I tried to make you fall in love with me because I didn't make a difference between the mating bond and a real love. I know I was a jerk and douchebag and I want you to forgive me. Please, give me a second chance. When I was with Lucien I didn't feel the pain from being tortured but I felt the pain of being away from you and it gave me time to rethink my actions and see how wrong I was, I notice how much I need you and how important you are. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole word and I'm so happy that after so many years I finally get the chance to find you. Now, Please give the chance to show you how much I care for you." He said.

While he was talking I couldn't help but cry. Silent tears left my eyes. But they weren't of sadness, they were of happiness.

Finally, a second chance to be happy.

"Sepherus..." Instead of saying anything I grabbed his cheeks with both hands and erased the space between us. This kiss was very different from the first one. This was sweet, caring and full of an emotion that our first kiss lacked.

Love.

I felt Seherus smile and I couldn't help myself but smile as well. He tightened his grip on my waist and I took my arms from his cheeks and put them around his neck. Before we parted from the kiss he lifted me from the floor and twirl as both in a circle. He put me on the floor, a small giggle escaped my lips. I wasn't expecting that.

He caressed my cheek and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "Thank you, Katherine." He whispers while he kissed my cheek and engulfed me in a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you Sepherus." I whisper in the hug.

When we parted from the hug he told. "So, are you ready for the ball?"

Wait, what? I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Seherus chuckled, he grabbed my hand and told me. "We're having a ball tomorrow to celebrate that we are all back in one piece. Come, I bought you a dress." He said giving a big grin.

"Wait, what? A Ball?" I still couldn't believe it.

A Ball.

I don't' even know how to dance.

-----

Hey, guys!!! I don't know why but I loved the way this chapter came out, lol. Me trying to be romantic xD. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Thank you for your constant support, for allowing this story to go up to #85 in vampire even though since I don't update that quickly it has gone down, but I will try to start to update frequently since I'm already in vacations. Well, I just have one more class and a paper due on Thursday lol .

But I'm already in vacation mode haha.

Thank you guys for your votes, comments, and reads. Every comment and vote you have given, I will be sincere with all of you, makes my day a better one. It really makes me happy. Therefore, thank you!

XOXO

Lisa.