Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hello people! I hope you are all doing great! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I'll be updating soon =D 

XOXO

Lisa

---------

Katherine's POV:

Left, right, down, up, hit, dodge. Again.

"Come on guys!" I shouted through the arena. "Yes alpha!" They shouted back.

It's been a week since Sepherus and I got married. A week since I became queen. It hasn't been easy.

Even though I had gotten the werewolves out of the cave and establish them on a campus near the royal city, some vampires had rebelled against the crown. They hated werewolves. The increment of fights has gone upward, taking care of these werewolves is insanely difficult.

They are hot-headed, they turn because of their emotions. Beasts without training. That is while I decide to train them myself with the help of Noah. Even though they had accepted me as their queen, I still didn't have the respect I wanted. They were quite rebellious.

About three hundred werewolves were in shape to become warriors. I guess that in about a month with a good alimentation they would be in better shape. I hope so. They have been eating like cows. Non-stop.

Vampires were a handful as well. They didn't accept werewolves and vampires being together, still pained by open wounds of the past. I had to do something. I need to unite everyone to be ready for anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if we soon heard about the humans. Somehow they would get word that werewolves were alive. They would take that as a threat. That worried me the most. We were in no position to fight a war. Not when we had about of million soldiers at least.

So many things, so little time.

I could sense the tension between werewolves and vampires. I could touch it with my hands.

After the training section with the werewolves, it was the vampire's turn. It was a bigger audience and we have to change arenas. Woman and men enter the royal army. All true vampires. I didn't want any vampire in process to enter. They still have too many human traits in their blood.

"Queen, we want to have abilities just like yours! "one woman scream, the rest of the army screamed as well in one voice. The earth shook.

"But how?" I asked myself. "They can drink your blood. Just a drop is enough." My mother said appearing behind me. "Well, It's not impossible. Magic can help. We can call a meeting with the warlocks and witches."

Then an idea popped in my head!

I had to consider it though. Too many people, only one-time portal. Could it be possible?

"Start sparring with a partner. Each use a weapon of your choice." I shouted and they obediently followed my orders.

"Honey, You received this letter a few minutes ago. It smells like humans."

My heart started pumping quick.

I quickly open the letter with my leather gloves.

Dear new queen Katherina,

Greetings from the human world.

Our condolences for the death of King David. He was a great king and great father for you.