Chapter Eleven: Part Two

After a very interesting day of class, I was preparing my mind to understand that I had only two options. The first one could be that if I actually shifted I could run away. I knew that they would start asking questions which answers I didn't have. I could get in big trouble if I was actually a relative of the queen. Why? Because the treated could've been broken if I turn out to be a pureblood.

My second option was to hide my identity as much as I could. Train by myself. Start living my life as a full vampire and the time that I was suppose to sleep I could use it to explore my new abilities. The problem was that each option took on a huge risk in my life and the others around me. I didn't know the extend of my powers.

I was still hoping I could just turn out to be a normal vampire.

Angelina and I were on our way to the training forest, for yet another training section. Hopefully Mr.Sepherus is there to help me if anything happens. We were all geared up and turning the corner when I bumped into a wall. Well, a breathing wall.

"Ouch!" I said grabbing my head. "A little distracted huh?" said a very deep voice. A voice I have started to like... A lot.

"Damon." I was breathless. He look very handsome in his battle attire.

"Hey ! I'm here too you know !" Damon laughed. "Hey Angelina how are you?" "Pss. I'm fine." She said all grumpy from being ignored. "Are you girls going coming to the training section today?" He said looking at my eyes. His red eyes captivating me. "Yes we are heading there." I said. "Alright. See you later . I looking forward to seeing you." He said winking at me. I just gave him a small smile. We left after that.

"Give me your magic, Katherine. Damon is so into you! I need your magic to rub onto me. Like right now!" She said rubbing her shoulder against mine. I couldn't suppress my loud laugh. "You're so silly Angelina! You can get anybody you want. You just don't let any guy close. Lol. We will do a make over to you tomorrow. After all this craziness is done. Alright?" She nodded and we continue our way to the training area. But before we had the chance we bumped into another person. One not so pleasant as Damon.

Patricia.

I was going to ignore her but she stepped in front of me. I saw anger and hurt in her eyes. So I did the only thing my mind came up with. "I'm sorry Patricia."

Silence.

She started walking away without saying anything...Okay...

"Okay... Weird. I thought she was going to hit you." Angelina said. "I thought the same thing." We enter the training forest. There were students ready to train and give their best. I look up the sky and surely the moon was shining above me, mocking my worries. I felt my whole body react to the sight of the moon. My sight began to change, I could see more details in everything around us. "Hey Katherine your eyes are changing!" Angelina whisper-shouted. Now how do I control this? I started to panic. I looked around to see a small river in which I could see me reflection and surely I could see my eyes in a yellow color. "Try to calm down, breath in and out." Said a voice that made my heart race. Whispering to me and sending shivers up my spine.

And it wasn't Damon. It was Mr.Echeverry. I did as I was told and surely enough I saw my eyes go back to their normal blue color. I turned to face Mr.Echeverry and I thank him. "I'll be close to you tonight. If I see you acting strange I will take you to a dungeon close by so that you can shift with calm." He said grabbing my shoulder in comfort. I felt extremely attached to his touch. But before I can lean forward to his touch he took his hand from my shoulder. I was suddenly overcome with a sadness of not having contact with him.

Well, that was weird. But one thing I was completely sure of was that something was going to happen to me and I was afraid.

Very afraid.