Predators and Prey ( Vampires x Human!Male!VampireHunter!Reader )

Start from the beginning

I dig right in and the food along with drink disappeared almost instantly. I looked around for the girl that served me food but she wasn't around. I decided to wait and pay for it. I was sitting there for quite some time until she came back.

??? : Ah, you don't have to pay if you help us with something. Our lady living in the palace have a problem she needs to resolve with a warrior like you.

(Y/N) : Great, I was looking for a job for some time now.

??? : Wonderful! I'll lead you to your room, so you can go tomorrow well-rested! I'll tell you the rest next morning!

She quickly showed me to my room. I threw my crossbow and dagger aside before taking off the armor and cleaning my face in the small bowl full of water on the side. Then I cralwed on top of the bed and fell asleep...

Timeskip brought to you by two vampires ladies masturbating furiously to your sleepy face :D

I woke up and stretched a bit beofre putting on all my equipment but not covering my face this time. I walked down the stairs to find the girl from before looking at some note in hurrry. She smiled when she saw me.

??? : Lady's courier said that you have to come to palace in the evening, for now walk around and rest a bit more.

I left the tavern and wondered around the city. She didn't specify when to come so at some point I returned to the tavern and girl said that it will be the best time to head to talk with her lady, probably living in this giant palace.

She quickly led me to the palace with a apir of two other girls in armor guarding the entrance. They let me in while the girl from tavern sent me in with a devilish giggle. Before I knew what's happening the door closed behind me.

I pulled out my crossbow and prepared for a fight. I started to slowly make my way throught the dark corridors and rooms as I felt eyes observing me the whole time. At some point when I quickly turned around I saw a streak of pink hair.

With my next few steps towards that spot I was suddenly smacked away. I slided on the ground with my crossbow disapeparing somewhere in the darkness. I got back on my feet and pulled out my dagger.

??? : How someone as low as you think that he can pull out a weapon against me!?

??? : Calm down sweet sister, he'll be our food soon enought~

I heard two voices talking and then saw a bit of light. I started backing away towards the spot and once I was there I went throught the half-opened door with my shoulder before slamming them close right behind me.

My smile dropped once I saw that I was in large bedroom. However, there right on the other wall is escape. A window! I opened it and was already one step on the other side when suddenly something pulled me back in.

I saw a vampire girl with short blonde hair and glowing red eyes. She was flaring down at me and I suddenly sliced at her with a dagger. She jumped back and instead of skin I cut her skirt. I glanced at her form.

(Y/N) : Sexy red today, huh? Irony?

??? : Soon you'll have an IRON sword in your throath!

(Y/N) : Ah shit!

I rolled away from the strike of her rapier and then I was tackled by another vampire girl. She had smaller chest and her pink hair were extremly long. She also have a rather petite body in comparision to the one with ripped skirt.

??? : Calm down Anastasya. You can't kill our new food source~

She whispered enought for both of us to hear and then tried to bite my neck. I held her off somehow but then a boot connected with the side of my head and in next second a pair of long fangs penetrated skin on my neck.

Anastasya : Don't take all at once Nocturia. I want some too and as you said he needs to live.

Nocturia : Mmmmmm, he's so tasty~ Have a bite~

The smaller vampire pulled my head towards her and started to kiss with me while Anastasya started to suck on my neck before sinking her fangs in it. I could feel the iron taste in my mouth from Nocturia's kiss.

I felt the smaller vampire's hands slowly tracking my whole body and taking off various parts of my armor while Anastasya finished sucking my blood and now stood up heading for the closet, in which I presume she have her skirts.

I tried to struggle but suddenly I felt the cold air hit my member and looked down seeing that Nocturia already took care of my clothes too. Anastasya glanced at us and her face turned into an angry frown.

Anastasya : Nocturia control yourself! We can't have sex with lowly human!

Nocturia : I don't care! He'll be ours anyway~

Anastasya let out a loud sigh before taking another skirt and leaving the room but not without slamming the door hard to once again express her look on the situation. It however didn't stop younger sister as she took off her clothes and then binded me to bed before raping...

Aftermath...

I was trapped inside the mansion the whole time. Nocturia didn't hold back from the start raping me at each and every ocassion, which is quite often as they took away my clothes and gave me an easy to take off robes...

I have a Dhampir daughter with Nocturia while Anastasya had sex with me after I had become an incubus, until then she was only feeding on me. After I had become an incubus she had sex with me and gave birth to clean vampire girl.

I can't run away and my Dhampir daughter act more like a normal human girl so at some point she left the house too. The second daughter moved out to make her own family and so they continue to rape me even after and we still had a few daughters.

At some point I even fell in love with two beautiful vampires and decided to not even try running away. I'm now immortal and forever young incubus with two sexy wives and eternity to spend on having sex with them...

Over 1400 words! I hope you enjoyed it! I'll try posting something else soon!

Also!  I decided to do every fifth story a lemon! starting from next one! Who give me the best idea for next story will get a full lemon with their favourite monster girl ;)