Mafioso

Alignment:
Mafia (Killing)

Abilities:
Carry out the Godfather's orders.

Attributes:
You can kill if the Godfather doesn't give you orders.
If the Godfather dies you will become the next Godfather.
You can talk with the other Mafia at night.

Goal:
Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

A young man walked to his front porch, grabbing for the keys from his trench coat pocket as he unlocked his home. The dark, safety beckoned him as he removed his hat and placed it at the top of the coatrack. As he removed the trench coat from his back, he took a glance at the wall clock.

This man was only familiar with one word: obey.

The Godfather gave him orders, and he would obey. That was his night job. He worked honorably alongside the Mafia, envisioning a bright future for his family that were inevitably separated from his side. He was willing to do whatever the Godfather ordered, no matter who he was ordered to murder. And, if he was to unexpectantly be removed from his position, he was a replacement who was already waiting.

The man glanced over his shoulder, watching as the shadows shifted before his eyes. He swiftly locked the front door, hiding within the shadows as he watched a young woman emerge. He was fascinated by her, his fingers twitching as she entered the first house.

He didn't trust this woman, but he didn't have a choice. He had to wait for the Godfather's orders.