Forger

Alignment:
Mafia (Deception)

Abilities:
Choose a person and rewrite their last will at night.

Attributes:
If your target dies their last will is replaced with your forgery.
You may only perform 3 forgeries.
If there are no kill capable Mafia roles left you will become a Mafioso.
You can talk with the other Mafia at night.

Goal:
Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

A young woman entered her home, throwing her briefcase in the corner of the living room as she turned to lock the door behind her. She muttered curses under her breath, tying her hair up at the top of her head as she removed her formal attire. She was a lawyer, working the night shift to cater to the family of her deceased patients in order to observe their family member's will.

Work had been slow, her opportunities dwindling by the month. She had started a plethora of fake accounts to boost her personal wealth, forging the documents of deceased clients to have a portion of their wealth distributed towards her profits. She continued to work undiscovered, but not for much longer.

She had been contacted by the Godfather of the Mafia, offering her a massive bonus if she were to join his forces. She was conflicted, for she was unsure of how she could escape her line of work without defaming her name. But, she couldn't argue with the paycheck she would be receiving. She had the potential to become the Forger of the Mafia, but she was not one-hundred percent convinced.

The woman tapped the tip of her pen against her legal pad, looking over the copy of her recent patient's will. She was able to siphon the cash to her accounts but was unable to make more than two-hundred-thousand dollars with the transaction. It was not enough to cover her debts from a past life. This transaction had taken place two months ago, her legal company threatening to file for bankruptcy.

Her call to the Godfather was brief, as he knew that she would agree with little persistence. She slammed the phone on the receiver, rubbing her temples in hopes that her migraine would dissipate. Her first paycheck was being sent to her bank account now, causing her shoulders to ease as she walked towards the kitchen for a beer.

The woman made her way to the living room, turning on the television as she kicked off her shoes. She downed most of the bottle in a single gulp, channel surfing as she waited for herself to tire out.

The lawyer threw a glance out one of the front windows, seeing a young woman enter the town square. She lowered the volume on her television, sitting up as the nearly-finished bottle tipped onto the hardwood floor. A few foul words escaped her lips as she raised her leg to prevent from dipping her toe into the alcoholic pool.

This woman looked young and naïve, freshly nineteen. The malicious lawyer smirked, standing to grab her legal pad as she prepared to strip the girl of her innocence.

The Godfather would kill her, and she would be by his side to forge her will.