Veteran

Alignment:
Town (Killing)

Abilities:
Decide if you will go on alert.

Attributes:
While on alert you can not be killed at night.
If anyone visits you while you are on alert they will be shot.
You can only go on alert 3 times.
You are immune to role blocks.

Goal:
Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

An aged man paced back and forth, his shoes scuffing the floor beneath him as he anxiously chewed the inside of his cheek. His fingers were moving constantly, twitching against his leg as he stole glances out the window.

He was unable to control his thoughts, his paranoia holding him hostage. His throat was closing as he looked back towards the bedroom, the edge of the gun safe in his field of vision. He would run towards his gun, his hand clumsily reaching out for his item of security.

His hand fell into the dip of the trigger, his chest heaving with a sigh of relief as he pointed the barrel towards the living room. He would approach the front window with his head held high, his confidence quickly draining as he rushed back to conceal the weapon. This would repeat throughout the night, the old man tirelessly fretting.

He would look at his reflection through the mirror, reassuring himself that he was strong and had nothing to fear. All of his deepest, darkest fears were figments of his imagination. None of them were real.

They never would be real.

The man nervously approached the window once more, his sickly reflection staring him down as he walked forward. He was unable to see past himself, the blurred image of the town far past his reach. He scoffed, walking back towards the bathroom to splash more cold water onto his face.

The gun made its way back into the tight grip of his hand, giving the man a sense of relief and safety. He was stationed in the front of the window sill as he gazed upon the town, unable to distract himself from the endless sounds and movements in the night.

A young girl walked into the center of the town, bringing the man to draw the gun as he aimed for her forehead. His hands steadied, studying her intently as she made her way to the first house. His trigger-finger was itching, testing the sensitivity of the trigger.

He knew she was in danger if he came to his door that night.

He was on alert.