Retributionist

Alignment:
Town (Support)

Abilities:
You may revive a dead Town member.

Attributes:
You may only resurrect one person.

Goal:
Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

The young boy sat alone in his room, the emptiness of his home consuming him from the inside out. He was used to living alone, his divine powers setting him aside as an outcast. He sat with his legs crossed over him, swaying back and forth to the rhythmic breath of the breeze that caressed his frail and fragile body.

He brushed his fingers through the invisible magic that enveloped him, controlling the wisps that filled his gifted vision. They were the only ones that understood him. The members of the village called him crazy. The word "special" meant something different, insulting him rather than embracing him for his uniqueness. His hand dropped in his lap, the joy draining from his face as he stared in front of him.

The blank walls were like a canvas for him. He was able to picture each and every member of the town, their faces laughing gleefully as they danced around him. His eyes flitted back and forth, the entertainment slowly returning to him. They were his true friends, keeping him company in the darkness of the night as the hours slowly passed by.

The boy became alarmed, watching as a newcomer joined his mirage. He was captivated by her presence and beauty, his mouth gaping in awe. She was able to see what he could see, enraptured by the wisps that surrounded her. He pressed his back into the wall, rushing to his feet. He had to find this young woman.

He ran down the front steps of his home, rushing down the short expanse of the path that took him into the village center. He had caught a glimpse of the backside of the woman, her figure disappearing in the depths of the shadow of the door of the first home. He stood near the lynching tree, watching the ropes as they swayed back and forth.

This young boy was filled with a divine power that not many people had the privilege of encountering. This boy was able to raise a corpse from the dead, allowing life to course through their veins once more. He wasn't a monster, but rather a great addition to the townspeople as they weeded out the evil that planted themselves within the village.

He just hoped that she would believe him.

The Town of Salemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें