Chapter 1

# EDITED #
*HELLO I was 11 when I wrote this so bear with my crazy childish imagination LMAO

a/n:

before y'alls start reading, everything in this book and all of my other books are fictions, FAN Fictions. I don't own any of the characters and I don't own Jungkook ( sadly we all don't ) okay now happy reading <3

"Annyeong Eomma!" Me and my mum were in front of our house, I was saying my farewell to mum as I was leaving to Seoul for my audition

"Annyeong Eomma!" Me and my mum were in front of our house, I was saying my farewell to mum as I was leaving to Seoul for my audition. Me and my mum lives in Busan, my father, well, he left me when I was a baby. My mum doesn't really talk about him. I don't even remember his face anymore.

"Look y/n, I don't know whether you're gonna pass the audition with that body or not. But whatever happens, make sure to tell me, araseo?" My mum said then hugged me tightly.

"Araseo Eomma! Eomma it's getting cold, you should go inside now. " I smiled and said to her.

"Okay. Have a safe trip!"

I kissed her cheeks and hugged her again before I left. It has always been my dream to audition at Big Hit Entertainment. Well, that's not important, the most fun part is, I get to meet my bias Jungkook from BTS! I'm so excited! But, mum is right...

Will I pass the audition with this fat body?.... Guess "fate" will help me decide that problem.

I dragged my luggage and headed to the train station.

*At Seoul, Y/N's P.O.V*

"DAEBAK! This is amazing!" I said, amazed

"DAEBAK! This is amazing!" I said, amazed. I've never been to Seoul before.

I took out my phone and "googled" BigHit Entertainment, Seoul. As soon as the app showed me the directions, I started to drag my luggage to wherever the app was taking me.

*30mins later, at BigHit Entertainment entrance*

My whole body started trembling when I reached the building

My whole body started trembling when I reached the building. Thoughts came rushing through my mind.

"Will I be able to pass?" "Am I gonna fail?!" "What will mum say if I failed?" "Will they accept a fat potato like me?"

I took a deep breath and went into the building. I went to the reception desk and asked about the audition. The lady said that the audition was at the dance practice room which was to the right.

I thanked the receptionist and went to the dance practice room where she was pointing at.

When I was outside the dance practice room, I became even more nervous when I saw so many young boys and girls practicing their vocals and dance. I looked around and realised that I'm the fattest among the girls and boys.
I quickly went to the lady in-charge to register. I'm at Number 19, it's at Number 11 now so there are only 8 people left until my turn.

I saw the other people staring at me. I quickly hid at the corner of the room with my luggage and put my earphones on to distract me. Just then, a thin girl with black crop top and short jeans came up to me. "Hey little piggy! Do you really think you can pass this audition?? With that body?? Heh, you'll never pass! Other companies won't even want to hire you as their trainee. So why don't you get lost?" The girl scoffed and looked at me with a face of disgust.

"Who are you?" I asked nicely.

"Me? I'm the one and only, Hyuna."

"Hyuna? That's a nice name. But it's not suitable for a mean girl like you. "

"How dare you! You f*cking b*tch!" She raised a hand ready to slap me but then we heard some girls screaming. When Hyuna turned around she gasped. I looked behind her and my mouth was opened wide.

"B-BTS?!!" Hyuna screamed. "Oppa!!!" She left me there and ran to the 7 boys.

Well.. I didn't thought that they will be here. On the outside, I was all cool. But on the inside I was FREAKING OUT!!! Like WHO WOULDN'T FREAK OUT WHEN YOU MEET YOUR BIAS IN REAL LIFE?!

The girls was surrounding the boys so I couldn't see them clearly anymore. Then suddenly, I heard the lady in-charge called out my name. "Miss Y/F/N! It's your turn!".

I rushed to the lady and she patted my shoulder. "Fighting!" she said. I nodded at her and took a deep breath before going into the dance practice room.

There were 3 judges. I only recognised Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk. When I walked to the middle of the room, I made a slight bow to the judges and introduced myself. "Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Y/F/N. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Busan. " The judges was staring and whispering at me except for Mr Bang. Then, one of the judges said "Show us what you prepared please. " I nodded and sang a song which I wrote in Busan.

After I sang I felt a little relieved. Then one of the judge said "Miss Y/F/N, you have......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*End of Chapter 1! Hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry if it's boring but I tried my best. I'll update Chapter 2 when I'm free.

What will happen to y/n???? Will she pass or fail???

*TO BE CONTINUED*