He strolled into the kitchen and made a hot cup of bitter coffee and bread jam for himself but recalling Aahana's morning restless noises, he knew she would need a bit of help from him, and thus, he prepared some for her too.

He was hesitant as he walked into his room with the tray of food, and placed it on the table. His hand flew out to wake her up but he halted. How do they even do it?

With a frown, he gently touched her shoulder. "Um... I think you should eat now?"

She grumbled something incoherent and swatted his hand away.

"Aahana," he repeated louder. "Wake up."

"No no. Leave me alone," she moaned and covered her head with the comforter to block his voice.

Atharva sighed and threw the comforter off her body. She shivered slightly when the AC's coolness swept across her body, but didn't complain as she fell asleep again.

"I'll give you 2 minutes. Get up," he ordered sternly as he sat on the chair and watched her.

Cursing, she opened her eyes and pinned him with a glare. "Leave me alone."

He snorted. "You didn't leave me when I told you, so why should I?"

Aahana opened her mouth but shut it when he held her shoulder and pulled her up into a sitting position. She whined in protest and moved away from him, a scowl marring her sleepy feature.

"Here."

He handed her the tray and she eyed it for a good 10 seconds blankly before picking it up haughtily and swallowing everything.

Atharva brought aspirin with a glass of water and placed it on her palm. She narrowed her eyes at the medicine in annoyance but drowned it and fell back on the bed.

"Uh-huh," Atharva gaped at her in disbelief. "Go freshen up." He flicked his fingers in the direction of the door.

She stared at him through droopy eyes as if she was seeing him for the first time and blinked. "Are you serious? I am not well so give me a break."

"I am dead serious. You will feel better. Go now."

"Atharva," she cried and shut her eyes. "I want to sleep."

"Who is telling you not to?" he retorted. "Just get changed into something more comfortable, then sleep, okay?"

"You do it for me." She held her arms up in the air.

Swallowing hard, he grabbed her arm, and she let him take her into her bedroom and push her into the bathroom. He hung a white towel on the side towel ring and closed the door, shouting, "Bye. Don't call me if you need anything."

She stared at the closed door and screamed into her palms in frustration as she hopped into the hot shower and all of a sudden her scowl changed into a full-blown smile when her dizziness washed away and she remembered yesterday's night.

She started jumping and singing like nuts and when she came out of her room in a pink tank top and black sweatpants, she was all bright, energetic, and fresh like sunshine.