9. Red Pandas #1

Sachiko's P.O.V.

I just home and this happens?! "So uncool, dattejane!" There's so much bamboo and mango trees here!

"Yo." I turned to around finding nothing from where the voice came. "Down here." I looked down seeing an adorable red panda. "Don't you dare hug me, I know I'm adorable. Oh, and Akakaze wants to meet you." The little guy started to walk off with me behind.

Riku's P.O.V.

Sachiko's been acting quite strange for a while, even Nagisa noticed. Recently all she's been doing is hanging out with Naruto and actually paying attention. I wonder what's she's up to?

I broke in her house looking for any clues to her strange behavior, I couldn't find anything. *Creak* Huh? I  put more pressure on the floorboard underneath me then proceeded to pry it open. What's this?!

_______________________________________

Name: Akabane Riku

Age: 17

Birthday: 3rd August

Rank: Jounin

Appearance: Pic on top

Relatives:
Unnamed mother
Unnamed father
Unnamed little brother

Likes: Ramen and friends

Dislikes: Being talked back to and spicy food

Hobbies: Practicing his Genjutsu on his teammates and going on walks.

Chakra affinity: Water

Strength: Genjutsu

Facts:

>He has nightmares of one of Sachiko's panks.

> Nagisa's favorite food is cake

> Weak point is Tai-jutsu

>Was close to a deceased Uchiha

_______________________________________

"Inuho..." It was suddenly black as I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. Damn...

Sachiko's P.O.V.

"So you're telling me that, that old man was just a messenger?!" We were walking though a bamboo forest that looked so cool. I wonder how everyone is doing at home? Are they searching for me? "Do you think I would get back home, dattejane?" I asked him as we stepped over a few cracks on the pepple path.

"Probably... I wouldn't put my hopes up though. Akakaze always takes his times when he babbles on and on and on. Oh yeah name's Babu." Babu? I snickered at his name only to recive a scratch on my arm.

"ITAI!!" I looked at my arm that was not healing as fast as it should be. "What did you do to my arm, dattejane?!"

"Sheesh, all I did was scratch it. Don't worry it will heal soon." He shook it off.

"HEY IT WOULD BE HEALED BY NOW, DATTEJANE!!" Babu turned his head towards me with an annoyed look.

"Maybe cause I used special chakra, that only special ones can use. Unlike you." Babu smirked. Oooh this red panda is getting on my nerves. "Finally. We're here."

Akakaze is giant rock? "I thought Akakaze was a red panda like you, dattejane?" Babu rolled his eyes and walked through the giant rock. Wha?

"C'mon, he's waiting!" Babu called from the other side.