5. The Owl

3rd P.O.V.

"So what's next on the list, boss?" The man who released the 'prisoner' asked as he twirled around a kunai. "Are we just going to sit here and wait?" A cut appeared on the man's cheek.

"Shut up." The greenette walked away with a glare and stood in front of the men. "You know the plan." She smirked as all of the men in the room cheered for their leader. While Ichigo on the other hand started to silently sob as she thought about what will happen to her little brother and the rest of his team when they find out about their green haired teammate.

~~~

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!!" Nagisa shouted at his former sensei who sat there with a straight face. "THEY TOOK SACHIKO AND YOUR SISTER!! HOW CAN WE JUST SIT AROUND AND LET THEM GET TAKEN AWAY?!"

"Nagisa, calm down. Sachiko and Ichigo-neesan are strong." Riku tried to reassure him but that only fueld his rage more.

"Strong? IF THEY WERE STRONG THEN THEY WOULDN'T OF BEEN KIDNAPP-"

SLAP! Nagisa held his cheek as he avoided eye contact with his best friend. "I know how you feel, Nagisa. But this is not the way we should go about this." Nagisa stayed silent as if he was in his own thoughts, but that didn't matter to the blonde as he continued. "It's only going to make things worse for all of us if we just barge in. Also the fact that we don't know where they are."

"Exactly why I summoned some back up." A loud poof! erupted with clouds of smoke that revealed an owl.

"What is it this time?" Was the first thing the owl said. "Wait let me guess, once again you lost a teammate and summoned me to use my eyes to find them?" The owl hypothesized correctly, making everyone in the room excluding Kirito and his summon wonder how many times has his teammates been kidnapped. "Of course that's the case. Unless you wanted me to help find your underwear again?" The owl glared at Kirito.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!" Kirito shouted in embarrassment from what the owl had said, before calming down and clearing his throat. "You're right, I do need your help to find find my conrade... my students here was outnumbered and one had been captured with my sister, while I was guarding the rest of the Yukkuri family. Please help me find my student and sister." Kirito's forehead touched the ground as he begged the owl. A moment later the owl sighed.

"We must leave straight away and I do owe Ichigo-chan a favor. You owe me 5 mice, Yukkuri Kirito. They must plump or else." The owl flew off with Kirito, Riku and Nagisa running in tow. Kirito's grandfather that was forgotten casually took a sip of his tea.

"I better tell Haru about this. I'm getting to old for these kind of stuff." The old man slowly stood up and called out Haru's name. "Haru get yer ass here now!"

~~~

"Is this where ya saw where the tracks lead to?" Kirito asked his summon who sat on his shoulder.

"Yes. I can easily spot Ichigo-chan's red hair in the entrance. You would think that they would have a better location." The owl sighed. He then turned his head backwards and looked at the two teens, creeping them out with his sharp dark eyes that and his head looking straight behind him. "I would be careful if I were you." The owl 'poofed!' away having finished his task leaving the teens confused on what the owl meant.