3. Scary Mothers

3rd P.O.V.

In an aging house that was near the rice field and had it's own garden filled with different types of vegetables (with the exception of a few fruits). Team 9 and the Yukkuri family sat around the dinner table drinking tea. "I surprised yer here, ya brat." An old man known as Kirito's grandfather shot at his grandson. "Ya said yer never comin' back. Now look at ya, back."

"Tou-chan!" Kirito's mother slapped the back of her father's head with a paper fan. "We have guests here! Be glad he even took this mission-"

"I forced him." Ichigo cut in as she took a sip of her jasmine tea. "I asked lady Hokage if she could have otouto (little brother) and his team as my escorts and bodyguards". A pregnant silence surrounded the room as Kirito's mother slowly turned towards her son.

"Oh is that so..." With a sickly sweet smile the mother asked the three teens for some alone time with her family. The trio decided to go outside with a shurg and as soon as they took one step into the outside world a loud shout was heard that could make anyone unable to hear. "YUKKURI KIRITO, HOW DARE YA NOT VISIT YER FAMILY!! I THOUGHT I RAISED YA BETTER!! IF YA THINK THAT YER FAMILY IS A BURDEN THEN TOO BAD!! I GAVE BIRTH TO YA, SO BE GRATEFUL!!" A loud 'BANG' echoed along with a cry of pain came after.

"I sorta feel sorry for Kirito-sensei, dattejane." Sachiko sweatdropped as she looked at the house. Her two teammates nodded in agreement.

"Hey, brusselsprouts wanna spar?" Nagisa asked his female teammate who grinned.

"Guys, are we supposed to be keeping guard?" Riku asked with a raised eyebrow. "And we shouldn't be doing any spars in case the enemy is watching." The two shugged at the blonde's comment and walked towards an open field nearby. "Idiots."  Riku rolled his eyes as he followed the two, wanting to watch the match.

"Tai-jutsu only, no using chakra. That's the rule." Nagisa stated with a smirk full of confidence.

"You are so going down, dattejane." Sachiko smirked aswell matching her brunette teammate. A sigh came from Riku as he count down to start the match. (Play song to make the fight sound cooler)

"GO!!" Immediately, Sachiko sped towards Nagisa going for the punch, but the brunette easily caught her fist then quick going for a right uppercut. The girl quickly moved her head dodging then kicked Nagisa on the chest pushing herself away, and dashing forward again this time jumping and doing a spinning kick. Nagisa put his arms in a 'X' position on the side, easily blocking.

The brunette grabbed Sachiko's ankle in a quick second while the greenette was still airborne then proceeded to swing her around and around before letting go making her fly out into the air towards a tree. Unexpectedly Sachiko grabbed a tree branch as she was flying, swinging around it a few times before shooting back towards Nagisa at full speed with a fist at the ready for a punch. It was a direct hit making the brunette fall on the ground. As he got up Nagisa spat on the ground rubbing his cheek. "I'm just getting started." Immediately Nagisa released a barrage of punches that were being blocked. Wanting to finish the spar already due to the fatigue Nagisa jumped away getting a good distance. "I'm gonna finish this now!"

"Ha, I was thinking the same thing, dattejane!" The two glared at each other as they got into their battle stance for their final attack before running towards each other. The first to move was Nagisa who drop kicked aiming for the legs but Sachiko jumped. That was exactly what he was planning. As the greenette was still airborne Nagisa punched upwards hitting Sachiko's chin making her go higher into the air.

He then placed his hands on the ground proceeding to kick the greenette in gut and then jumping higher than her and falling fast down with his elbow out that connected to her back as gravity made them fall faster until the greenette made contact to the ground. A crater surrounded them and Sachiko was completely out with Nagisa on top with his elbow still in place.

The match was over and Nagisa won.

Riku cringed as he watched Nagisa's final move, not wanting to know how painful that attack would've been. Considering that it could break the spine or if used with chakra maybe even something worse. Luckily Sachiko had her family trait allowing her to fully recover. But not fast enough.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!!" A shout was heard as Kirito's mother ran towards the trio. With rage written all over her face and the rest of the Yukkuri family following behind. "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HURTING THIS POOR GIRL?!!" Nagisa not wanting to face the wrath of an angry woman pointed at his blonde teammate who pointed back at him.

"It was all his- GAH!!" Nagisa was suddenly punched in the face hard causing him to fly in to a tree. Riku looked straight at the angry woman and bowed low in 'apology' to both Sachiko calming the brunette woman down.

Team 9 in that very moment officially declared that mothers are scary, making the boys look at their unconscious teammate. They shivered.