4. They're What?!

Kirito's P.O.V.

"Yer really think yer that tough, aye?" Gandpa squinted his eyes at the me, making me nervous sweat. Ever since I decided to become a ninja, it's always been like this. All of a sudden gramps laughed. "With those puny arms? Ya look like yer a flower waiting to be stomped on!" I looked the other way and huffed.

"Well many had tried, ya know! But with these puny arms I could make a tree go down!" Take that old man.

Gramps started to laugh again, hah~. We've been here for only two days and still nothing happened- "KIRITO-SENSEI!" I heard Riku shout my name from outside of the house. When he entered the room full of bruises along  with a beaten up Nagisa being held up, I knew this was very serious. But where's that baka? "It's Ichigo-neesan and Sachiko! They're... they're gone!"
What? I better not let Haru know.

Riku's P.O.V.

Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!! I punched a hole through a tree making myself bleed due to the broken wood in the tree. I'm a Jounin and I was too weak to protect them!

~Flashback~

We were being escorts as Ichigo-neesan went shopping. "Hey! I think I saw something, dattejane!" Sachiko walked though the streets and into a small alleyway, but I thought nothing of it. When she rejoined us I asked her what she saw. "It was just a mirror, dattejane." She sighed as I pat her on the back for comfort.

"Well there's a-" I was cut off by a scream from ahead where Nagisa and Ichigo were. Quickly exchanging a glance we both ran towards them. "Nagisa!" Sachiko and I held a kunai infront of us as I stood in front of Nagisa and Ichigo-neesan, facing the attackers that was still up.

"Reinforcements, huh?" One of the men whistled as many many more entered the scene. "Let's have a little fun shall we?" That was when the fight broke out, we were very outnumbered and when it was too late we found out that their skills were about Chunin or Jounin rank. When Nagisa, Sachiko and I fell they took Ichigo-neesan then decided to take Sachiko aswell.

~Flashback End~

I can still hear their screams before they were knocked unconscious. I... I need to get stronger. So I can protect everyone. I looked at my side seeing Nagisa sitting down looking as if he was dead inside. "DAMNIT!" In rage I punched a hole through another tree. I just want them back... her back.

3rd P.O.V.

In a cave a few miles away, held Sachiko and Ichigo with their hands tied up and a cloth around their mouth to keep them from talking. "We sure got them good aye?" The men who paid no attention to their prisoners laughed feeling victorious. Till one looked their way and walked over to them.

"Sorry for not realeasing you sooner..." The man smirked as he took out a kunai and cut off one of the prisoners bindings allowing them to be set free. "Boss."

"No harm done."Ichigo looked at the greenette in horror as Sachiko stood streching and then looked back at the red head with a cruel smirk on her face. "We got the hostage, now for the target."