17. The Aftermath

(Super short chapter which is an end summary of Shippuden! Oh and I decided to publish this one first before the special chapters come in. Sorry if there was any confusion.)

3rd P.O.V.

So many things happen in that year after Pein attacked Konohagakure. The Fourth Ninja War occurred with Uchiha Obito &Madara between the Shinobi Alliance.

Many lost their lives and some lost their loved ones. The celestial being named Kaguya the woman who is the origin of chakra itself made an appearance. Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Obito, Hatake Kakashi and Haruno Sakura defeated the celestial woman.

Afterwards Sasuke and Naruto had their clash and settled things both losing their dominant hands on the process. Together they dispelled Tsukiyomi and everyone was free.

Everyone was in joy as they had won the war and returned to their respective homes with their conrades who was unfortunate during the battlefield to be honored by family, friends, village and the Shinobi Alliance.

But the story of Sachiko's adventure had only just begun.

As she reaches her final journey and her toughest challenge yet.

In Sachiko The Last

~~~

Sachiko's P.O.V.

"So you're gonna try and find where Kirito-sensei and Nagisa went off to?" Riku asked me and I nodded in return. "This is why I shou-"

"Riku." I looked at him straight in the eye. "I have to do this alone."

"We're a team Sachiko, so we should stick together." A breeze flew past as the sunset brought shined the last bit of light. "I want to keep you safe." He looked down. I hugged Riku and kissed his cheek. Maybe Riku is catching a cold since his face is red.

"I wanna walk this path by myself and find them with my own power, dattejane." I smiled.

"Fine. But you better come back."

"Hai." Ever since the War Riku's been quite protective over me. But that's probably because we still haven't even had a trace where they went off to. My mission is to find Sunohara Nagisa and Yukkuri Kirito.

I wonder what's up for me in the future?