Chapter 16 : Honey Moon pt 2

Lucy [POV]

I woke up to two strong arms squeezing my waist . I blinked a few times remembering what happened last night . I transported out of His arms to the living room but was soon caught up in the same embrace .

"Where do you think your going" Zeref purred in my ear .

"I'm going to shower . I feel dirty" I said while laughing .

"Hmm okay" Zeref said than disappeared .

I went into the restroom and turned on the water . As I waited for the perfect temperature , I stared at the mirror looking at my reflection . I've changed from who I was a year ago . Who knew all of this would've happened to me .

I stepped inside the shower and let the warm water wash me away . All of a sudden I was grabbed from the waist .

"Why am I not surprise" I told Zeref gleefully .

"What ?! I can't shower with my wife" Zeref said jokingly .

Zeref than kissed me while pinning me into the wall . I kissed him back just as eagerly hoping to dominate him .

Zeref stopped the kiss and gently licked my nipple . He than massaged it than started sucking on them . I moaned feeling his hot tongue flicking my nipple .

He than turned me around flipping me so that I was staring at the wall . Enjoying the pleasure I let him do as he pleased . Zeref than opened my ass and went face first into my asshole . He than starting  sucking and licking the fuck out of it like there was no tomorrow .

Zeref without warning than slammed his dragon force into my ass . My walls stretched to fit his dragon . He waited one minute before ramming me back and forth with such force . I moaned louder and loader as I cummed to the climax .

With each thrust I felt his dick closer and closer to hitting the perfect spot . Once he got there he kept ramming it there causing me to close on his dragon force . Warm liquid oozed inside and outside of me .

"Mmm baby that was good" I told him .

"Anything for my queen" Zeref said happily .

He took a quick shower while I washed my body . After he left I was he off y body of all the warm liquids , sweat , and dirt off me .

Zeref [POV]

As Lucy finished showering I changed . When I was done I saw Lucy was cooking breakfast , I was so excited . First meal my wife makes me .

Lucy [POV]

Hehe ima get Zeref back !!!!! I came out the shower and only put pink panties with apron on top .

Deciding to make breakfast simple I made pancakes . When I was finished Zeref was waiting patiently at the table still not noticing me .

"Here you go baby" I said placing the plate down in the table .

"Where is your plate honey" Zeref asked concerned . I took this as a opportunity to sit on his lap facing him and grind on best friend aka his dragon force .

"Oh it should be cumming in a bit . Why don't I feed you in the meanwhile" I replied sweetly trying my hardest not to smirk .

I grabbed a fork and cut off a piece of pancake at the same time moving a bit off of him . Wen I secure the piece in the fork I dropped again on his lap grinding while giving him his food in his mouth .

This went on for 2 more rounds and I Can see that Zeref was getting flustered .

"Why you teasing me sweetheart" Zeref asked desperately as I rammed down again on his dick .

"Hmmm . I don know what you are talking about" I told him as I fed him another piece of pancake . I than stripped off Zeref pants and slammed my pussy into his dick .

My walls adjusted to his size . I turned into my demon form and casted a spell chaining Zeref down to the chair .

I than rode him until he reached his climax . I knew he wanted to rip the chains off but they are specially made .

After we finished I unleashed the chains . Zeref looked mad but at the same time looked like he enjoyed it .

The day continued and it was soon time to go back to the Alvarez Empire . I can't wait to go back . I miss my eat friends Brandish and Irene .

◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~⬛️

😂😂hahhahahahaha lemons are fun . Yay . Hopefully you enjoyed this and sorry if I ruined your innocent minds . Peace . Comment . I wanna know you opinions

◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~⬛️