Chapter 14 : Getting Married

Lucy [POV]

It was the day of the wedding . Zeref had taken me on many dates before time and I enjoyed all of them . Being with him was amazing . I can't wait to be officially bounded to him for eternity .

Karen , Sebastian , and Jason led me to my chambers after I finished bathing myself in the finest minerals . Everyone was getting ready after finishing up with me  . To be honest I am completely nervous .

 Karen than led me outside the palace to the actual ceremony

Karen than led me outside the palace to the actual ceremony . There was so many cheers erupting from the crowds . I guess everyone is excited for the biggest event .

Zeref [POV]

The whole empire was invited to our wedding . Everyone was shocked and excited . I never knew my citizens cared for my happiness .

I was patiently waiting at the altar for Lucy . I'm nervous and you can tell by my magic waves that I'm giving off .

Than I spotted Lucy . My heart dropped . She looked beautiful there was no words to describe her beauty .

Karen than handed Lucy to Jason . They walked gracefully than Jason gave it to Sebastian . Sebastian than walked slowly and offered her to me . She gave me a smile and I smile back .

I stared at Lucy my soon to be bride

I stared at Lucy my soon to be bride . Vows were made and than the final vow was being announced .

"Do you Zeref Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilia as your wife " said the minister of the Cathedral .

"I do" I replied strongly .

Lucy[POV]

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia take Zeref Dragneel as your husband" the minister said .

"I do" I said happily .

"Than I announce you husband and wife . Congratulations Zeref and Lucy Dragneel . Zeref you may kiss your bride " the minister said chuckling .

Zeref already had captured my lips and was kissing me . Cheers erupted everywhere . Than all of a sudden I started glowing .

"Zeref what's going on" I asked him as I see him glowing as well .

"BY BOTH OF YOUR HEARTS BINDED TOGETHER BY LOVE , I GRANT YOU IMMORTALITY LUCY DRAGNEEL" my mother appeared with 11 others

"BY BOTH OF YOUR HEARTS BINDED TOGETHER BY LOVE , I GRANT YOU IMMORTALITY LUCY DRAGNEEL" my mother appeared with 11 others . And like that she disappeared in golden sparkles .

"Zeref I get to be with you forever now that I'm immortal . Isn't that great" I told him smiling .

"Yes it's amazing and you didn't have to go through all that pain " Zeref told me swirling me around .

"LETS PARTY" Irene said smiling .

The party lasted all night . Brandish than helped me get packed for my honey moon with Zeref while I showered and got half the makeup off me . I was tired . After that brandish said her goodbyes and I left to sleep at Zeref's room . At 4 am we would be on our way out . I can't wait .

◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~⬛️

Sorry for short chapter . Get ready for a lemon in the next chapter !!!!!!!

◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~◼️~⬛️