Chapter 7 : Vacation Day

Lucy [POV]

I woke up to the smell of strawberry pancakes . Getting up from my bed I realized Zeref wasn't with me . Awwiiieee he made me breakfast . I got up and dressed into my leather workout clothes .

Zeref than notices I'm awake . "Awww I wanted to give you breakfast in bed" Zeref said while pouting . Oh my gosh that is so kawaii .

"The great dark wizard is pouting . Pfftttt~ how cute " I said while trying my hardest not to laugh . That didn't last long as I couldn't hold it .

I felt a dark aura coming towards me . Zeref than started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing . "hahahaa okay please stop" I said while trying to catch my breath .

"Hehehe~ okay Lucielle . So the princess thinks I'm cute huh" Zeref whispered in my ear . His warm breath and comment made me turn red .

"Shuddup" I said loudly turning into my demon self .

"Hahahahaha you should've seen your face . Well breakfast is on the table " Zeref said smiling .

"Hai . Thank you for breakfast" I said while hugging him .

After breakfast I just realized that we woke up pretty late . It's not 2 in the morning . "So what are we doing today" I asked him since I was clearly confused .

"We are going on a mini vacation . Pack your stuff because we are going to town than to Tenroa Island " Zeref said happily .

My jaw dropped to the floor . "Are you serious yay " I squealed barely controlling my excitement .

Zeref and I than started packing our bags . Zeref than created a barrier to protect our little place that we called home .

We walked pass the forest to the town where we bought clothes and other things to bring with us .

♦️TIMESKIP to Tenroa Island cuz' I'm too lazy to write hehe~♦️

When we got to Tenroa Island it brought back so many memories of the S-class exams . I was actually happy about all of it until I remember Fairy Tail . Ha they don't know what's coming towards them .

"Hey let's go for a swim princess" Zeref said while throwing me over his shoulder .

"No" I pouted . Zeref than ran to the ocean surrounding us . My keys started to jingle and all the spirits came out . We started playing games and just enjoying our time .

"Tch why is it so hard to make a sandcastle" Zeref stated sadly 😭 .

"Pfft~ you lost" Loke stated proudly .

"What's going on" I asked both of them .

"I challenge him to a sandcastle building contest , my darling" Loke stated . "As you can see I won for building it first" Loke said with a smirk .

"Pffttt~ hahhahaha that's the funniest thing ever . I thought Zeref was great in everything that he wouldn't lose to anyone no matter the competition" I said while smiling .

"Whatcha say" Zeref said in a menacing voice .

"Run" Loke and I both shouted . Zeref chased the both of us .

"Sorry princess but our times up . All Of us have to return to Spirit World" Loke said disappearing in gold flecked of sparkles . Asshole great timing to just disappear while I'm being chased .

Zeref took this as a oppurtunity and caught me . Though I lost my balance and we both fell in a awkward position . Zeref was on top of me and I was in the bottom pinned to the sand .

I stared into the depths of his dark eyes with red specks in them . The beauty in which I could easily get myself completely lost if I stared any longer .

Zeref than got off me and gave me a hand .

"Lucy I wanna show you something . Get dressed into something comfortable and I'll meet you here at 6:00 pm sharp" Zeref said with his eyes sparkling .

"Oh ummm okay" I said clearly still distracted . With that he left .

I wonder where he went . Well it was 4:00 so that gives me two hours to get ready . I decided to wear a tight black pants with a cross black top that stopped at my stomach . Deciding that it might e cold I picked a leather jacket as well .

It was soon 6:00 pm . Zeref look hot . He was wearing a black jeans with black dress shirt . On top I that he was wearing a black leather jacket as well .

He than took me to the top of Tenroa tree . We both watched down the sunset at the little place he set up sitting on the ground . It was truly beautiful . I put my head down on his chest as the night sky came alive . I was in awweeee .

"Look a shooting star" Zeref said .

"Make a wish" I told him smiling .

"I wish .....we.....together forever" Zeref whispered barely audible for my hearing even with my demon sensing powers enhanced .

My eyes than started to close. As Zeref than wrapped his arms around my body still watching the night sky .

🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠

I finial my finished this chapter after a writers block . Bleh I'm happy 😂 hope you like it

🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠🔶💠