Chapter 11 : The Attack

Zeref [POV]

We had finished preparations to attack Fairy Tail . All we needed to do was transport everything and get a few more things to be completely ready .

"Is it all ready" I yelled clearly annoyed . Patience is running low on me .

"Yes my lord" someone said . Not like I care who it was . Just want to start with the plan already .

"Let's go than what are we waiting for" I yelled . Tch why didn't they say anything .

As we reach the meeting point , the Spriggan 12 locked hands and I was in the center of the circle . I transported them and we were all at Magnolia .

We decided to set off the first magic bomb at Fairy Hills . All of a sudden a bunch of Fairy Tail Members came out of the guild . Only one caught my eye and it was Lucy .

Lucy [POV]

By the time the boom was heard almost every member of Fairy Tail walked out the guild doors . I as well walked out . The first person I saw was the person that I love standing right in front of me with 12 other people who I don't know .

Zeref [POV]

"Where the fuck have you've been" Lucy yelled changing to her demi-goddess form . She flew to me with an aura that was just as strong as mine . I'm shocked that I stood there without no words .

"Well are you going to answer" her voice boomed strongly . Gasps were heard from all Fairy Tail Members .

"Tch I've been away" I yelled in the same tone she used .

Than Lucy flew to me and hugged me . I hugged her back happily . I pulled away from the hug and kissed her . I could no longer resist . I missed her so much and having her in my arms was the best feeling ever .

The Spriggan 12 looked shocked and so did the rest of Fairy Tail . Lucy than decided to take the kiss to the next level making it a hot make out session . I dominated her in the end . My hands roamed her body . I lightly bit her neck making her moan .

"LETS DESTROY FAIRYTAIL . I HATE EVERY PERSON IN THAT PATHETIC FOR EXCUSE GUILD " Lucy yelled .

"YOU HEARD THE ORDERS OF THE SOON TO BE EMPRESS QUEEN" I yelled .

The Spriggan 12 than went out of there shock and started attacking Fairy Tail . Destruction was everywhere .

I held on to Lucy and let her watch the battle with me in the sky .

"How could you betray Fairy Tail my child . And YOU what have you've done to her" A short man yelled as he turned into a giant .

"Me ....betraying FairyTail . Don't make me laugh . Wasn't it your precious children who betrayed me . Ha you said you raised them . Fairy Tail is all a lie . Wake up to reality Makarov . You raise a corrupted guild in disguise of light . How disgusting" Lucy yelled as she made a 7-layer dark magic circle . That's when I noticed that all 5 limiters on Lucy were unlocking .

"I did nothing to Lucy but love her . I trained her in magic to become stronger since her guild mates made her feel weak and useless . At least I was there for her" I said clearly mad at him for yelling at MY MATE .

Makarov than got out of the dark magic circles Lucy laid out . I reached Lucy and grabbed both of her hands .

"Celestial Demi-God Dark Soul Ray"we both yelled as we performed a unison raid . Makarov performed Fairy Law at the exact same time . In the end our powers overcame Makarov . He laid there dead . All of Fairy Tail Member gave out a anguished cry of pain .

From all the commotion , three people came out of the remnants of the guild halls .

Lucy [POV]

Ha ...I can't believe Makarov died so easily . Hearing the pain of the members of Fairy Tail was music to my ears . Than Natsu , Erza , and Gray came out of what was left of guild hall .

As soon as they saw , Zeref and I they looked scared . They saw us in the position of unison raid and than saw Makarov dead . The look of fear and hatred was evident in there eyes . Serves them right to feel all that pain .

Mavis suddenly came out as well .

"STOP THIS ZEREF . WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU MY LOVE . WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS . AND LUCY WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU . YOU WERE THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT IN THE GUILD AND NOW YOUR AS DARK AS ZEREF " Mavis yelled .

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ZEREF LOVE , BITCH . HE IS MINE . YOUR DEAD " Lucy yelled mad .

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME MAVIS . THIS IS WHO I AM AND IM SPENDING IT WITH MY SOON TO BE WIFE " I told her in a cold unfamiliar voice . She began to cry .

Mavis than gathered all the members of Fairy Tail and performed Fairy Sphere .

🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱

Whatcha guys think . Hope you like chapter .

🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱~🔱