8; Venues & Big Sister Bella*

Start from the beginning

"Hello my names Betty and I'm going to be showing you around the Rangers Mansion today." She shows off her pearly white teeth that almost blind me. "If you'd like to follow me."

The house was too big. She showed us every room even the non important ones. She showed us the garden and where the wedding would be held.

 She showed us the garden and where the wedding would be held

It was nice but it was far too elegant for my liking. The reception was also very big and I don't think we'll be inviting that many people to fill the entire room.

"I think we'll have a talk about it and then get back to you." Harry says, saving me from blurting out about how much I hate it.

We get into the car and I sigh, "Did you like it?" Harry asks.

"What do you think?" I say referring to the amount of times I sighed and mumbled things quietly.

Harry chuckles, "Lets take a look at the next one baby."

"Wait, did you like it?" I ask him.

"I liked it but I didn't love it and I want the place we get married to be the perfect place for both of us." He kisses my hand and we go the next venue.

The second one was bigger than the last one. I saw no point in looking around but I didn't want to be selfish.

So once again, we were shown every room in the building and every room was bigger than the last. The reception had more chairs and tables than the home-where store and the ceiling were made of glass.

 The reception had more chairs and tables than the home-where store and the ceiling were made of glass

When the tour was over, Harry, once again, told them we would get back to us. We were given pamphlets and discount cards. "Nope!" I say when Harry asked me if I liked it.

"I wasn't much of a fan either." He shakes his head.

"Really? I feel like you're just saying that because I don't like it." I tell him.

"No baby, I want a small wedding and I doubt we have that many friends to fill that many seats." He says.

We spend the next few hours looking at even more venues and we just can't find the perfect one. That is until we come to the last venue by the beach.