Feels like we could go on for forever this way.

Hiccup glanced down at his hand to see it was still intertwined with (y/n)'s. He chuckled awkwardly, and retracted his hand

(Y/n) looked down at their hands, before realizing what he had done. She let out an awkward laugh as well, mentally sighing in relief as their laughter turned real.

Two friends on a perfect day.

(Y/n) shook her head, and pushed herself up to her feet. She gave the spot one last glance, before climbing out of the cove.

We walk a while and we talk about
The things we'll do when we get out of school

Hiccup laughed as they walked through the woods once again, smiling up at (y/n) as she talked about her dreams for her life.

Bike the Appalachian trail or Write a book Or learn to sail. Wouldn't that be cool?

(Y/n) let out a huff of a laugh, shaking her head at herself. They all seemed pretty pointless now.

There's nothing that we can't discuss.

Hiccup took a deep breath as their laughter ceased, and they made their way out of the woods.

(Y/n) looked up at him as she noticed he was starting to get nervous.

Like girls we wish would notice us, but never do.

(Y/n) shut her eyes, stuffing her hands into her pockets again as she could hear the words that had, unknowing to him, broke her heart.

Hiccup smiled reassuringly at her before starting to talk about another failed attempt to get Astrid to talk to him.

(Y/n)'s smile slowly vanished as she listened to him talk. She gave him a fake smile whenever he looked at her, but whenever he looked away again, her frown would return.

He looks around, and says to me:

(Y/n) opened her eyes again, looking up at the path ahead of her that would lead to one of the valleys of Berk.

'There's nowhere else I'd rather be.'

Hiccup placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling a bit at her.

(Y/n) gave him a weak smile in response, thankful for the small reassurance.

I say: 'Me too.'

(Y/n) shook her head at her own stupidity, and continued to walk, pushing her hair out of her face as she did.

And we talk and take in the view.

Hiccup grinned as they pushed back a branch, revealing a bright, wide, valley.

He turned to (y/n), and smiled, before taking her hand again, dragging her out to a hill in the valley.

And we just talk, and take in the view.

(Y/n) sat down on the hill, closing her eyes as she felt wind blow through her hair.

All we see is sky for forever. We let the world pass by for forever.

Hiccup grinned, and looked down at the incline the hill made. He smirked misheviously, and lightly shoved (y/n), sending her rolling down the hill.

(Y/n) let out a joyful laugh as she rolled down, looking back up at Hiccup as she reached the bottom.

Feels like we could go on for forever this way.