Disney World Part Two

THANK YOU BABES FOR 1K ON THIS BOOK AHHH!!!!! Enjoy another chapter my lovelies!!

It was another day in Florida and Chance and I decided to sleep in. When I woke up Chance had gone downstairs to grab us breakfast. I got ready taking a shower and doing my makeup. I slipped on a white lace bandeau with light wash jean shorts and a flowered kimono. I slid on brown sandals as Chance arrived already dressed with our breakfest. I ate my pancakes quickly sliding on my ring and putting sunglasses on my head making sure not to make bumps in my ponytail. We walked out to the monerail taking it to the transportation and ticket center and then hopping on another to epocot. (Aka authors fave park!!) we got off the minerail walking into a futuristic looking park with the giant ball that had a ride in it. It was amazing. We walked underneath the ball admiring the awesome architecture. Are fingers laced, we walked to the living with the land ride and sorein. They both were in a building that was amazing. We decided to go on living with the land first. Hopping onto the boat we were greeted by fans who were so happy to see us. We took there phones taking selfies with them and signing. The boat then set off to show us all kinds of different sceneries with the land having being involved. Then we were taken into the greenhouse where they grew plants and things. It made me want to start a garden. At the end we saw a bunch of different pictures and things and the ride explained how we are living with the land. Once docked we skipped over to sorein. Chance was still vlogging. We had a long line to wait in so that meant lots of vlog talk.
"So now after yesterday you all know that this is my fiancé. I had to explain to her I'm doing are vacation vlog for her and I to both upload to our channels even though she said she wasn't going to upload anything about the vacation I convinced her."
"Shut up chancey." I say sticking my tongue out at him. He pretends to be hurt as I roll my eyes at him. It was now finally time after an hour to get on the ride. The sad thing was I had to remove my Mickey ears I was wearing. All of a sudden the doors opened letting us out into the room. We sat down putting all are stuff underneath the seats and buckling in. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed his. All of a sudden we were feeling lifted up and "flying" it was super cool. After the ride Chance and I decided to head right next door to get on the nemo ride. There was no line for it so we basically walked on. We sat in a shell together and it took us threw the story of finding nemo. It was super adorable. At the end it was singing the in the big blue world and I sang it with Chance as we looked at eachother. He kissed me on the head as I smiled closing my eyes. It was so nice just to be with him. We got off the ride and I insisted we walk around the aquarium they had. There were so many fish and Chance just recorded me freaking out over the different displays.
"LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN FISH ITS SO CUTEE!!" I shout looking at the orange and pink fish.
"I'm naming Chance!" I say looking at him.
"Why are you naming that fish Chance!" He laughs at me.
"Because it's cute like you!!" I say to him kissing his cheek. We had to leave the awesome nemo exhibit but we weren't going far. We went right next door to eat at the coral reef restaurant for lunch (guys I love that place lmao) Chance and I were seated by the gorgeous fish tank that made the whole restaurant glow. We each order the seafood of our choice and talk about are second day.
"I'm having so much fun...thanks Chance for the amazing vacation already!"
"Anything for you babe." He says reaching for my hand across the table. I take mine and place it lightly in his as are fingers lace together. Are food eventually arrived after what felt like forever. We ate in silence as we looked around admiring the fish in the tank.
"Oh my god!" I screech at Chance causing his eyes to widen.
"I found fish Chance!!" I laugh as he rolls his eyes continuing to eat his food. I laugh at him and continue to eat my amazing food. It was a couple minutes later we payed for the meal and continued on are way through the park. After a long day of so much fun I posted a picture on my Instagram.
jordanklol

Jakepaul TessaBrooks ChanceSutton & 2345819 others liked this postjordanklol: another fun day with my babes🙂💍

jordanklol: another fun day with my babes🙂💍

it was super fun being able to spend time with Chance just us two. We watched the firework show that Epcot provided. After it ended we arrived back at the hotel after deciding to walk back from the transportation and ticket center. I was still energized by the time we got back to the room. I opened it up to see rose petals on the floor and the lights dimmed and candles glowing. Chance took my hand leading me into the room where one hell of a night happened.

Timeskip to end of the vacation

It was the morning we were leaving Disney. I was so sad that Chance and I had to go but I was excited to see all my friends back in la. I also had a shoot to do as soon as I got back. We boarded are plane super early in the morning and arrived back in Los Angeles around nine pacific time. We called an uber to take us back to the house. After the car drive we finally dragged ourselves into the team ten house and were greeted with a ton of hugs. All I could say was thank you and I miss you to all the congrats on the engagement and I was pretty hyped about the wedding.