STOP IT PLEASE I LOVE YOU

Imma be updating two chapters today BC I wanna put this baby into the status for 2017!! Also this chapter is a little violent and contains self harm. If you don't want to read it it's okay but I wanted to make sure everyone knew. Also DONT DO THIS IT IS NOT OKAY. If any of you suffer from this you can always talk to me or get help if you need it. I love each and every one of you and if it weren't for all of you I probably would've given up writing on here. Any who enjoy the chapter my babes!

It was Chance and Anthony who always found ways to piss me off to the max. They sure as hell did it with their damn prank they decided to pull. I shouted at both of them when then revealed it was a prank. Not to mention Chance and Anthony have a pretty nasty hand print mark across both there faces. I ran upstairs and slammed my door packing a bag. I was really upset. I slid out the window calling Alexa.
J: I'm on my way over I'm triggered
A: why what happened b
J: Chance and Anthony
A: those danned kids hurry up bitch
J: do you got the good shit
A: obviously I'm not new at getting good drugs
J: I need to borrow some o brought a twenty
A: sounds like we will be going crazy

I finally arrived at her house fifteen minutes later entering I was handed a change of clothing to put on. We went out to the roof of her building and lit up that shit. We both went a little overboard until we were completely fried. It's never good when I become fried because I end up doing stupid shit. I was laughing at Alexa as we watched sausage party. My phone rang and I was confused it's fricken one am
C: Jordan Keplen where the fuck are you!
J: my babyyyyyy I love youuuu
C: Christ are you drunk
J: no that shi for pussys
C: you are smoking again aren't you!
J: can't help I relapsed this shit makes me feel like I'm on the clouds!
C: I'm picking you up
J: no you ain't
C: well I hope you know the entire team ten is listening to this conversation we are COMING TO GET YOU AND SO HELP ME GOD JORDAN IF YO-
I decided I didn't want to listen to his ass so I hung up and Alexa and I burst into laughter.
"Oh god they are so funny!" I screech as I layed down on the floor. I felt sleepy so we both decided to change and get ready for bed. And soon enough we were passed out. It was thirty minutes later when I was awakened feeling completely normal again. I opened the door and line behold it was jake.
"Get your shit now." He says quietly but sternly as I turned grabbing my bag off the sofa. I walk out past him as he looks angry at me. I had not felt this low in years. I wasn't perfect for a long while after my brake up freshman year with my boyfriend of two years I started self harm. It got better after I was out into the varsity lacrosse team freshman year. That spring made my fall and winter become the old me as I was now way more awesome. I felt jake slide me into the car as I felt a tear stroll down my cheek. I was driving home with angry jake Paul and I was not happy. We entered the team ten house and I was sat down in the office with jake and nick. They stared at my bloodshot eyes and messed up hair.
"Jordan we can't have you running around doing drugs." Says jake as I nod looking down.
"I'm sorry I'm just a train wreck."
"Your not a train wreck Jordan. You just don't understand if you got caught how would that look for team ten and my reputation?" Says jake angerly I cringed as nick looked at me.
"We are not letting you off the team though but we want you to be careful and not ruin yourself or us." At this point I was done and I laughed before walking out of the room.

*warning self harm alert*
I was now locked in my bathroom I shared with Tessa. I had a bottle of pills in my hand and I stared at myself for a while. I liked myself happy but I didn't think I should be happy anymore. I didn't deserve it and I should die. I looked at my wrist and felt the blood roll down my arm. I screamed as i tried getting the bottle of pills open
"Jordan open the door now!" It was Chance
"FUCK YOU CHANCE NO"
"JORDAN DONT YELL AT ME OPEN THE DOOR!"
"NO CHANCE IM DONE I CANT LIVE ANYMORE!"
"JORDAN IF YOU DINT OPEN THIS IM COMIGN IN."
"god dammit no..." I say quietly. Chance burst through the door tiny behind him followed by the rest of team ten. I was held back by tony trying to rip the hard to open bottle of pills out of my hand. Chance was yelling for jake to call the hospital as I had already taken way more then I should've. I felt dizzy almost as the world turned black.
"She's in critical condition!"
"Please just let me see her!" Anthony?
"Were her friends all she had out here her family is in Ohio!" Chance?
"She's like my sister!" Jake?
These goons I could hear as I awoke in my brain. There was nothing but a white canvas and a person. You have choice it said go back or not. I continued listening to the old man repeating this over and over as I listened to the screams of my friends wanting to see my non moving body.
"I wanna go back sir..."
My eyes felt heavy. I was getting a feeling of movement in my body. I was able to open my eyes to a dark hotel room.
"Doctor She's awake!" Says a nurse running out of the room. The man came in and told me I was going to be okay but I needed to get help. My arm was bandaged and I felt empty almost silent and just a corpse.
"I have recommend a counselor to you and a group to talk to. I want you to be in are rehab facility for a week okay?" I nodded and he asked me to talk just to make sure I was okay.
"I'm fine thanks doc." I say smiling at him. He nods walking out the door. The nurse Alice comes in asking if I wanted visitors. I only wanted certain people.
"I only want certain people and only one at a time okay?" I say to her as she took my list and read over it

Anthony Trujillo
Kade speiser
Jake Paul
Erica Costell
Tessa Brooks
Chance Sutton

I was seen by my first list person dear anthony Trujillo