Disney World

HEY GUYS IM BACK LMAO!!!! Anywho I had my last travel lax practice tonight and it was amazing I love playing for my team so so much. Also I'm going to die tomorrow at my cheerleading practice BC fuck sleep I hate going anyway but I hope y'all enjoy!!

We woke up at seven thirty to get ready for are breakfast early in the morning at cinderellas castle I threw my hair up in a ponytail and wore a black crop top with distressed jean shorts. I slid on my black high top vans and grabbed Chances hand. He was wearing khaki shorts with a jake Paul t-shirt. We took the monorail over to the first park we were doing on the trip which was magic kingdom. We hurried off with the rushing crowds pouring out onto the pavement leading on Main Street. I saw the castle and my eyes lit up like a little kid. I rushed over and made Chance take photos of me. He was vlogging which was odd but he said it was for a vacation video for The memory. I shrugged it off as we arrived at the castle entrance. We walked through admiring the awesome art on the wall made from tiles. We talk to Karen and she send us into the entrance right away. We took pictures with Cinderella and then made are way up to the dining room. We sat right by the large window in the center. It was beutiful and we got pictures with the princesses who a few noticed us. Not only them but fans as well. After we both ate are food we thanked the people working and exited the palace. We were introduced back in the scorching heat of Orlando Florida. We decided to go ride the carousel since it was right there. He took pictures of me as I posed on the horse I sat on. He clogged us riding the carousel as he tried to push me off the moving horse I laughed my ass off. We came to a stop running into the store filled with frozen and I made him but my ass an Olaf plushie. He laughed getting a sven for himself and we continued hand in hand to spot the new seven dwarfs mine train. We had fast passes which saved are asses. We were waiting in line and Chance pulled out the vlog camera once again. "This girl is the best!" He says kissing my forehead as I smiled closing my eyes.
"Chance shut your mouth your supposed to say that..." I say crossing my arms trying to get away to move foreword but being pulled back and wrapped into his arms. I laughed as he kissed my lips. It was are turn and we hopped into the front seat of the ride. We weren't ready for the tiny roller coaster so the first turn was a shock to both of us. We laughed as the coaster whipped us around. After walking off I skipped ahead of Chance and little did I know he was recording me being weird until I turned around running up to the camera telling him to get that shit outta here. He laughs it off denying me of my request and holds the camera in my face. I make puppy dog eyes and he's sighs turning it off. It wasn't much later that we finished riding the Ariel ride and dumbo. We made are way back through the new fantasyland but ended up with a picture with gaston from beauty and the beast. Then are next destination was munch then the haunted mansion. We ate at the be our guest lunch in belles castle and lemme tell you the grey stuff on the cupcake tasted good. Until it was smashed in my face by Chance little bitch. Oh and of course he got it on video.
"Chance what the fuckk!" I screech at him laughing.
"Love ya babe!" He says taking icing off my face and licking his finger.
After eating it was time to go on the haunted mansion. We sadly were waiting in line for a super duper long time which gave Chance an excuse to video me. We walked through the interactive part of the line and screwed around with all the shit they had there.
"Look at this bueatiful babe." Says Chance coming behind me holding his camera out as I rolled my eyes. He then kisses my lips still holding out the camera in front of us. I smile in the kiss.
"I love you." I giggle to him.
"Love you more babe."
We entered the dark building as the room looked like it was stretching. I being still easily spooked from getting on new medications, was grasping Chances hand tightly making sure not to let go. He kissed me on the forehead as we were given a cart like thing to sit in for the ride. It was super cool inside and I calmed down after realizing it wasn't scary. The bright light blinded us as we walked off the ride. We decided to head over to space mountain since I really wanted to ride it. We got there with are fastpassses and Chance vlogged us once again while we waited in the somewhat short line. After the ride we got food again. We sat down on a bench relaxed just chilling with each other.
"I love you j." Says Chance kissing my temple. I look up from my phone to see my boyfriend with the biggest grin on his face. I laugh at him and give him a super big kiss. He stands me up walking over to the castle where we stood for a little. I was then taken over to a small section with petals on the floor, the sun setting behind me, and Chance. I felt a cool tear slip down my cheek. He did this just for me.
"Jordan, I love you so much and you make me the happiest man ever. With you I feel like I can do anything because I know if I fail you always will be there for me. I may piss you off and you may piss me off, but every time I come back knowing I'll be accepted by you. No matter what you say I love you and your train wreck personality. Those scars on your arms make you , you, the Jordan I fall in love with over and over again. The girl I love to the ends of the earth, which is why I need to ask you something." Chance backs up letting my hands go getting on his knee. My hands fly up to my mouth as I feel more tears of joy fall from my green eyes.
"Will you marry me j?"
"Oh god yes Chance of course!" I scream feeling the ring slide onto my finger. I jump into his arms crying as people around clap and cheer. He kisses me, setting me down on the ground. I wipe under my eyes laughing with him. We lace are fingers together as Chance gets the photos the photographer took. He was then given back the vlog camera which explains why he was vlogging the whole day.
"Thank you for fixing me c.." I whisper to him as we sat down on another bench downloading the photos from are photographer. He smiles at me kissing my temple
"You welcome mrs.sutton." He says to me laughing. I waited for them to be finished uploading before I posted on my Instagram

jordanklol

TessaBrooks ErikaCostell & 4

TessaBrooks ErikaCostell & 4.346896 others like this post
jordanklol: soon to be mr and mrs❤💍
TessaBrooks: so happy for you girl
ErikaCostell: ready for the babies!!
Jakepaul: congrats to my besties!
AnthonyTrujillo: my best friends❤
ChanceSutton: can't wait wifey to be😍😘

I laughed as all the fans started to freak out all over twitter and Instagram. We were a trending hashtag on twitter which cracked me up. It was getting late now and the firework show was starting. As I watched the forworks light up the sky I looked at Chance who was looking at me instead of watching.
"These fireworks are amazing."
"Just like you beautiful.."