Its Everyday Bro

Sorry for not updating quicker I've been dealing with a lot personally and it's hard on my whole family. Not gonna say what it is about but I want you all to know I'm super grateful for everyone who reads my stories and the life that I'm able to live that's healthy. Enjoy my lovelies!
------------------------------------------------------
I was awakes this morning by jake and all the boys humping my bed. I threw shoes at them before getting ready for today. I threw on my new merch which was lit af. It was a light pink sweatshirt that read bitch is you blinded? I wore a pair of really ripped jeans with a pair of white yeezys. I put on my new Rolex which was gold with pink diamonds on it. I curled my hair and did my makeup super nice. I felt fancy af. I walked downstairs and was immediately told to be apart of a song. I was confused but said why the hell not. We drove to a place where we recorded the song. Chance rapped right before me and at the end of his rap he felt the need to say oh yea chordan is real as fuck. I laughed at him as he exited the booth I gave him a quick kiss before putting on the headphones to record my part.
(Guys this is tbh shit I'm sorry)

It's ya girl j
I don't fuck with bitches cause they fake
I got my boys c and a
And we're takin in all the fame
Aye
Lemme tell ya
How your bitch called me last night
And he put up fight sayin how his hoe ain't right
But sorry
Chance and I are moving to the top
so lemme tell ya to hop off
Your little I'm huge
if you gotta problem let's start the twitter fued bitch let's go
is you blinded?
you try to fuck with Chance
you ain't got no relevance
and don't forget you ain't of any importance
team ten will wipe you all over the floor
theres door
get out you little whore

Everyone was shook from my rap and laughed as we finished listening to everyone rap. We then went out for lunch swinging by the house to get all are merch on for the shoot. I just touched up my makeup and changed into black yeezys. I sprayed perfume on hopping into the car to get ready for the shoot. We arrived at really cool house and there were lambos. I laughed as I saw jake and the guys hop out of their car in all there jake Paul merch. Chance looked at me and smirked.
"You look beautiful babe." He whispers in my ear kissing my cheek. I laugh at him complimenting him back before me and Tessa showed the boys choreography we had been working on. It was getting late when we finally started shooting. They played the song and we were able to lip sync it for the video or rap it if we wanted to. When Chance said his last line he pulled me over giving me a kiss biting my lip at the end. I smiled at his risqué actions. It was time for me to rap and I spit bars. I had the fastes rap out of all the boys and Tessa. I dropped it low at one point of my rap. And I flipped off the camera at the end of the rap. It was super late and we finally finished recording. We were told to keep it down by the police so we cheered in whisper form. I hoped into my car and Chance got in the passenger side. I called Anthony on speaker and told Chance to shut up so I could talk to him.
Anthony: Hey babe so you finally decided to call me back.
Jordan: yup sorry for the wait I completely forgot to text you before the shoot. I made a music video with jake and team ten. Your faggot ass missed it.
Anthony: duck that sucks oh whale I miss you.
Jordan:miss you to tony. Are you ever going to come back?
Anthony: yea I think so idk when I've been talking to Chance about it and I think we can work soon
Jordan: thank god I miss hanging with my two best friends
Anthony: sorry b I made you angry but I gotta go your brother is going out for his last half for a lacrosse game. If you didn't think I was gonna chill with my best friends brother you are insane. Love you j
And with that he hung up on me. I laughed at him as I looked to Chance.
"I hope you figure this shit out soon. "
"I will just for you baby girl." we continued driving back to the house when we both had the crazy idea to go get a hotel room so we could party. We went to a hotel asking for a room and they had one available. We paid them well and took our time getting up there. At one point we were in one of those suitcase pushers. I sat and live streamed on my Instagram as Chance and I walked around past curfew answering questions the fans asked. In the lobby they had a gorgeous fire lit in a big fire place. We sat there cuddled up on the floor by the fire just chilling. He played with my hair giving me and occasional kiss. It was relaxing. We went back to the room and got a bubble bath together in the large bathtub in the room. It was super nice to just chill out with him. I sat next to him as we chatted.
"I honestly think jake will be furious over us just not coming home." I say to him laughing. He looks me in the eyes before kissing my lips gently. I kiss him back as we stand up and dry eachother off. He picks me up in a towel throwing me down onto are king sized bed. That sure as hell was a good night.

I awoke in the morning facing towards Chance.
"Chance baby good morning." I say to him kissing his nose. Smiling.
"Good morning baby girl.." he says in his husky morning voice and god was it HOotTttT! We stayed there cuddling as I read my phone and had texts for jake asking where the hell I went last night and I told him we stayed at a hotel so we could party. And he sent back a laughing emoji. We got dressed in are clothing we wore last night and went back to the team ten house. We both changed into different clothing. I wore a white crop top with a black and white skirt and a black sweater. I grabbed my over the knee boots and car keys before meeting Chance who I accidently twined with sorta kinda. He wore a white shirt with black joggers and black shoes. We got in my car and drove to a in n out since it was lunch time. I was not paying attention to him at the moment when I was tweeted by Alissa violet.

@alissaviolet
where did they pull this ghetto bitch from? @jordanklol

I was super confused about what this bitch thought she was doing

@jordanklol
@alissaviolet im from Ohio bitch don't forget it😘

Chances phone lit up after my tweet was posted. I forgot he had my post notifications turned on.
"What why would Alissa feel the need to hate on you?" He says to me as I shrug rolling my eyes.

@chancesutton
@alissaviolet trying to hate on my girl @jordanklol what this bitch doing🤷🏼‍♂️

I laughed at him trying to protect me from her but I told him I could handle it.

@alissaviolet

@chancesutton trying to protect @jordanklol lmao I love it

@jordanklol
@alissaviolet at least I have a boyfriend to protect me😂 last time I checked jake kicked you out and ig I was just the better alternative😘

@alissaviolet
lmao if you wanna fight this out I can sit here all day. @jordanklol

@jordanklol
@alissaviolet why do that when we can do it in person? to pussy to do it or what?

@alissaviolet
@jordanklol I don't use violence to sole problems sorry bitch

@jordanklol
@alissaviolet who assumed I was throwing hands😂

@alissaviolet
@jordanklol your irrelevant go ride jakes dick for fame whore

@jordanklol
@alissaviolet sorry I'm not you sweetie. I had all my fame before I met him🤷🏻‍♀️

I sat my phone down and ate my food as Chance told me about how he never met Alissa but was told stories. I listened and she sounded like a bitch. But I was sure as hell gonna have some fun with her on twitter and maybe real life.