You Want What??

Should I enter this baby into the Wattys?? Let me know guys!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived back in Los angles the next day plopping down onto my bed. It was super nice to actually be comfortable and sprawl out. My phone then started to ring.
"Hello Jordan Speaking.."
"Miss keplen im from a top notch modeling agency and we saw your social media page and think you would make an absolute great addition to are modeling agency. Would you mind coming by the office for an appointment this evening?"
"Yes of course what time?"
"Five please."
"I'll be there at five thank you so much!"

"What the fuck was that?" Asks Chance coming out from behind the corner.
"I just got asked to meet with a top Modeling agency they want to sign me!" I screech jumping into his arms.
"That's great babe I'm so proud of you!" Chance exclaims kissing my forehead. I went downstairs with Chance and made food. As I cooked he stared at me and at one point laughed as I burned my finger, then kissing it softly. We sat down at the island and ate are food in peace. I saw a piece of egg on his face so I licked it off. He gave me a confused look as I just smiled at him and continued to eat in silence. After eating I got up and showered getting ready for my meeting. I blow dried my hair and put some beach waves in it. I then put on a black tight shirt with a floral skirt. I slipped on some heels before taking my BMW out to the agency. Apparently they sign people like Kendall Jenner and Gigi hadid. I walk into the super fancy building and take a deep breath before speaking with a receptionist and then finally being taken to the office. It was a nice size and there was a man sitting behind a large desk.
"Miss keplen nice to meet you!" He says getting up shaking my hand.
"You as well sir." I respond back as he motioned for me to sit.
"So let me see the pictures you brought!"
I picked out my folder from my bag as he sat there filing through the pictures I brought.
"I want you to be a new face of are modeling agency." Says the man. I smile largely and signed multiple papers.
"Thank you so much I'm very greatful for the opportunity!" I say to him shaking his hand and heading out into my car. I drove to the team ten house and walked in. Then I was givin a text.

Chance: we all went out for food sorry to leave you home alone. Love you❤

I sat my phone down and changed into work out clothes. I grabbed my keys once again and my lacrosse bag heading to the field. I was there for two hours and met up with Jada and elly. We threw and ran drills together to get reps before are tournament. They lived on campus so I took them out for food and drinks. We ended up at in n out before grabbing Starbucks and chatting walking through the grove.
"By the way your so lucky. You live with stars like jake Paul!" Says elly.
"Not to mention your boyfriend is THE Chance Sutton." Jada mentions as elly nods.
"It's great don't get me wrong but they are more like my friends and stuff so it's really not that much of a big deal to me anymore." I say laughing. We continue talking and I learn that elly and Jada both got mans. Elly is dating her boyfriend from high school. His name is chase and he plays basketball at ucla. Jada's boyfriend is named Alex and he is out of college and works as a video game designer. We said are goodbyes and drove home. I walked into the team ten house to hear complete silence. I sighed walking up the stairs and walking into my room. Everyone was sleeping and Chance layed there passed out. I giggled to myself and hoped into the shower humming the songs my phone was playing. I washed my hair as I felt someone's arms snake around my waist.
"Hey babe.." Chance whispers as I smile. I turn to face him kissing him on the lips.
"Hey Chance.."
"You've worked super hard today let me wash your hair and stuff just relax okay?" He says brushing water out of my eyes. I closed my eyes and let the water roll down my body as Chance washed my hair and body. He then turned the shower off and grabbed two towels. One for me and one for him. We change into sleep clothing and lay down in bed.
"How was your day babe?" He asks twirling my hair on his finger.
"It was a lot of work but I had fun. After the meeting I got home but since you weren't home I decided to have a practice day with Jada and elly. Then we worked out and got food at the grove. It was fun but I missed you." I say to him as he smiles about how I missed him.
"I'm glad you had fun without me. I had a fun day to we crashed logans photo shoot and got to head to meetings." He says slowly fixing off to sleep. I push his hair out of his face as I smile to him. we stare into each others eyes for what seems like eternity.
"What's on you mind j?
"Nothin much c just you.." I say kissing his nose. He smiles pulling me closer into his chest. I relax there thinking about all are crazy memories together. The first date and tattoos were just the beginning of a crazy relationship with him.
"Love you Chance.." I whisper.
"Love you more Jordan. Goodnight." And with that we slept.