Finally, Another Girl

ANOTHER ONE BC WHY THE FUCK NOT

I was taken to the team ten house where I was showed my room. Both Erika and Tessa were girls who were always the more performing arts kinda girls. Then there was me the jock to busy probably smoking weed to pay attention to what the theater kids were saying behind me at a party. We bonded really well together and I showed them what it was like to play lacrosse. I showed them my videos from travel and my last game before leaving Ohio. I scored ten points out of the eighteen.
"Jordan you're amazing! atleast I think I don't know much about lacrosse.." says Tessa with a laugh. After talking to them I was then introduced to toni chad and the Martinez twins. Oh and I can't forget about kade who I bonded with as soon as I saw his sweatshirt.
"Christ I'm living for this can I have yo merch!!" I exclaim laughing. He instantly handed me a sweatshirt and I thanked him. I got everyone's merch and was so happy when Tessa pulled out her mindset tee handing it to me. After getting a new collection of clothing I was ordered to get ready since we were going exploring at an asylum. I put on a tan team ten sweatshirt with ripped jeans and white harauchis. We all hoped into jakes car, he drove and Anthony sat next to him. In the next row was me in the middle Tessa and chance next to me. In the back was kade and chad. During the car ride I got to know Chance more and he was amazing. I could feel the sparks flying between us the moment as soon as we met.
"Jordan we honestly talk to eachother like we've been friends for years. I'm high key living for this friendship." He laughs relaxing into his ear putting an arm around me. I feel heat rise to me cheeks as I respond
"Me to chance."

We arrive at the asylum avoiding security and find a window that was opened. I climbed through the window as Chance helped me to my feet.
"Thanks Chance." I say to him flashing a smile. We walked through rooms that were completely trashed. I felt something near and grabbed chances hand squeezing it for support. He takes this chance to pull me close to his body causing my slightly cold body to be warmed. We sat in a room and pulled out an oujia board asking the ghosts questions. A rock was thrown at us as we ran out of the room and started making are way to car. We were then followed by a ghost dude and Chance grabbed me pulling me down with him jake and Anthony. We peered over the ledge of the ditch and watched the man walk away. Chance held me tight not letting me get hurt. I felt my heart pounding five million miles per hour as we made are way back the the car. Eventually the ghost found us again chasing us until we got on the road speeding down the highway. I sighed with relief and I let my hand relax in chances.
"Jordan for being a tough jock I'm suprised that you were so freaked out." Laughs Chance looking into my eyes.
"Who ever said I wasn't afraid of creepy asylums!?" I sat laughing. The experience did scare me a little especially when I though I was gonna die. I did enjoy that chance would protect me. He makes me feel safe. Safer then if I was with just Anthony which surprised me. He was my best friend and always kept me safe since we were little. God knows I never will feel safe with jake because he's a nut ball. We arrived back at the team ten house and I sat alone with Chance in the kitchen in my underwear and a tshirt.
"I want a water can you get me on chancey?" I whisper talk to him as he throws me one high in the air. My reflexs react and grab it as soon as I could and quickly.
"You sure have some quick reflexes miss keplen." He jokes.
"Yea well I'm a lacrosse player so." I say calmly as he looks to me.
"I never knew you played lacrosse for some odd reason I thought you were one of those cheerleading jocks."
"AHHAAHA ME A CHEERLEADER OH CHRIST CHANCEY IM DEAD!!" I say laughing hysterically . God if he thought I would be one of those hoes he's halarious.
"Well sorry I just didn't relize." He says walking up to me. I sat on the counter looking to chance. He was wearing a shirt that fit his body shape and showed his slightly toned body. As he approached me I took time to admire him more. He was everything I wanted in a guy.
"Jordan I know we just met but how can you make me feel these things towards you?" He says standing in between my legs placing on hand on my lower back pulling me closer to his body.
"I have no clue but you drive me crazy Chance." I wisper placing my arms around his neck. I feel his lips on mine. Just as soft as I imagined. After a few kisses he trailed some along my jawline before reaching my neck becoming a tad rougher. I then moved his head away from my neck once again feeling his lips attached to mine. He picked me up bringing me upstairs placing me in my bed climbing on top of me. He removed my shirt revealing me in just my undergarments. I took his off as well leaving him in just joggers. He kept kissing roughly until we ran out of breath pulling away a string of salivia connecting our mouths. I pushed his bangs out of his face before flipping him over laying on his chest but this boy couldn't resist sitting up and pulling me onto his lap. I sat there facing him as we let our foreheads rest on eachothers. I giggle at him leaning my head into his chest. I feel him trace his fingers along my back skin and fiddle with the hook of my bra.
"Don't you dare unhook it chance" I say to him with seriously look as he smirks and continues to fiddle with it. By now I'm laying cradled in his arms occasionally feeling a kiss on my bare back skin. I felt myself start to doze off to sleep.
"Goodnight baby girl I love you."