OHIOO

Hey guys so my vacation is almost over n I really can't wait to go home but I'm sad to be away from the west coast😭 east coast just isn't as fun. But one day I will be able to move out to California and I'm hype for that day to come. Anywho I wrote another chapter I hope you all like it.
------------------------------------------------------
I was awakened by a skype call from my mom and dad.
"Hey guys what's up!" I say rubbing my eyes sitting up in bed exiting the room to not wake Chance.
"We wanted to know how you were doing out in California?" Says my dad.
"Oh good it's great. I have a boyfriend and I promise you will get to meet him it's just that he's sleeping right now." I say as my dad looks shook.
"I better meet him soon miss jordan!" He says sternly as I roll my eyes.
"Well I gotta go back to sleep I'm tired as fuck love you and mom if I don't text you happy Mother's Day." I say waving goodbye to my parents falling back to sleep next to Chance. It was super early the next morning when I was awakened by chance.
"Babe yo we're going to Ohio get up." He says as I lol at him weirdly. It was three in the morning.
"Why are we going so early." I question him.
"Let's go up now." I packed a bag with a few clothing items and basic stuff I'd need. Chance told me we were flying back the same day but I told him no and that jake can do it but he's spending time with my family since they want to meet him. He whined as he packed his clothing into my suitcase and we left with jake out the door. We boarded the plane as soon as we got there flying out to Ohio.

It was now early morning in Ohio and we landed in Cleveland. I grew up there and so did the two boys. We drove around the familiar streets before we stopped at jakes dads house and my golly he was super fun.
"Hey guys were gonna go to Chances house so get yourselves cleaned up!" Says jake as we nod changing our if are crusty clothing into nicer clothes. I wore a pair of very ripped skinny jeans, a rainbow tye dye jake Paul sweatshirt  and white yeezys. Chance wore a tye dye jake Paul sweatshirt and joggers with yeezys. We dead ass matched and laughed when we both saw each other. We took jakes dads car and drove it to the neighborhood where Chance grew up. And then I realized that he went to the neighboring high school.  I laughed in my head as we parked far away and ran around the back of his house. As we entered his house we were super quite then surprising his mom and family who was there with are presence.
"Hey mom happy Mother's Day!" says Chance pulling the shook woman into his arms.
"Mom this is Jordan my new girlfriend." He says grabbing my hand dragging me over to the woman.
"It's sure nice to meet you sweetie. Chance never lets me meet his girlfriends." She laughs pulling me into a hug. It was nice to see all his family and meet them. We then said are goodbyes handing out some merch and headed back to jakes dads house. We chilled there once again before heading over to jakes moms house. We hid in logans old room until we saw the car pull into the driveway letting us know that we needed to be super quite. After a few minutes we headed down the stairs and jake suprised his mom. She also was excited to meet me seeing as jake talked about me being a new member of team ten. It was nice to see jakes mom so happy even though he couldn't stay long. His dad then took me and Chance to my parents house and then dropped jake off at the airport. My house was completely brick and was a Midwest mansion for sure. It was a home of a lawyer so I mean I guess it's gotta be nice. We walked up to the front door hitting the doorbell. My little brother answered.
"Yo Jordan was good!" He says as we fist bump.
"Mom isn't home right!" I say making sure the coast was clear. He nods as I walk into the house I grew up in. It smelled of maple wood trees and I forgot how much I missed my large room. It was so much better then the quarters I was living in at the team ten house and I think Chance agreed. I lived for his face as we walked through the various parts of my house. We then ate a quick snack and chilled with my brother jake for a little. I was glad him and Chance got along well together. Then we had to wait behind the wall for my mom to walk in and go plop down on the sofa. I heard her and my dad walk through the front door and Alex are butler greeted them. I heard the clacking of my moms heels and the clink of her Porsche keychain. Coming closer every second my heart kept speeding up.
"Hey mom! Happy Mother's Day!" I say holding my arms out scaring the woman for a second before she came over greeting me with a kiss and a hug.
"Ah my cupcake j come here!" Says my dad holding out his arms. I looked similar to my dad with my dark brown hair but I had my mothers green eyes. I also wasn't super tall either. Next to my dad I was minuscule.
"Oh is this Chance?" Asks my mom as Chance looks up from recording to flash a smile.
"Yea it is. Chance you can stop the vlog now.." I say motioning for him to come over to me. He sets the camera down hugging my mom then shaking my dads hands.
"Nice to meet you Chance." Says my dad with a smile.
"You two get ready for dinner now. I want nice clothing!" Says my mother motioning us off to get dressed in nice clothes. Dinner is no joke in the keplen house. My dad always thinks dinner should be formal so we dress nice. I put on a neon pink skater dress with black heels. I curled my hair and fixed up my makeup. Chance put on a pair of dress pants and a button up shirt. I stole one of my dads plain pink ties that he had a three of. I tied it around his neck still significantly shorter then him sadly. We were going out to a fancy restaurant that night with my dad and mom while jake had a lacrosse game after that we were going to then. While waiting for my parents we took pictures together.
jordanklol

ChanceSutton TessaBrooks & 456392 others liked this postjordanklol: we clean up nice☕️ ChanceSutton: love you babes😘Jordansfanslmao: AHHH TO CUTE!!

jordanklol: we clean up nice☕️
ChanceSutton: love you babes😘
Jordansfanslmao: AHHH TO CUTE!!

we made are way to the restaurant. We sat across from my parents and Chance kept getting stared at by my dad.
"So Chance what's your vision for the future?" Asked my dad.
"Well I want to continue my social media and keep acting. Also I want to start modeling more." He says using his hands at some points to talk.
"Ah I see well my daughter had big dreams of law school are you going to be there to support her through the process?" Questions my dad dragging out the s at the end of process a little.
"Of course sir I love her with all my heart. Jordan made me fall crazy in love." Chance says grabbing my hand looking me in the eyes with a smile. I smiled slightly at his small gesture. My dad approved and I was so thankful he liked Chance. Now to the real fun jakes lacrosse game. We changed in the back of the car into appropriate spring clothing. I had on a university of California lacrosse sweatshirt on with jeans and a pair of white yeezys. Chance had on the same sweatshirt as I did but wore joggers and black yeezys. We walked into the chilly game hand in hand and looked around for jake. I walked up to the fence hopping over it quickly to do me and jakes handshake. We're really close even if we fight a bunch. After finishing I hug him.
"Fuck them bitches up jakey!" I say shoving him back onto the field. It was now time to start the game and I grabbed Chances hand as they began. It was towards the end of the game and I could tell jake was tired. I started yelling at him and the kid must have heard because he ended up scoring two more goals before the next couple words could come out of my mouth. They won by four points and I jumped for joy. The boys team was undefeated this season. Me and Chance walked hand in hand back to the car then crashing in my room as soon as we got home.