Photo Shoot & Anthony

So I just relized I never specified what Jordan looked like so here y'all go
Hair color: brown with red highlights naturally straight but she usually has it curled.
Eye color: green
Skin color: beige
Height: five foot two inches
------------------------------------------------------
I was hired by the modeling company and was super excited to do a shoot for them. I arrived to the beach where I was doing a swimsuit shoot for vogue. The crazy thing was I was getting a shit load of cash for it. Chance drove me there and dropped me off before he went to the gym. I was immediately handed multiple suits to wear and pose in. My favorite was a white bikini that was a halter neck and had high waisted bottoms. They put my hair into beach waves and then tied it into a messy ponytail with a braid on the side.

After about three hours I was finally done with the shoot. Chance was waiting for me for an hour already in my dressing area. I changed before we headed off to get some lunch. We sat at a cute cafe and got coffe and food to eat. I was starved. We took the time to take pictures for the gram because why the hell not right.
ChanceSutton

jordanklol JakePaul & 1543682 others liked this postChanceSutton: she is to cute😚jordanklol:😘😍

ChanceSutton: she is to cute😚
jordanklol:😘😍

jordanklol

ChanceSutton TessaBrooks & 2548197 others liked this postjordanklol: get yo self a chance😍ChanceSutton: you got one😘

jordanklol: get yo self a chance😍
ChanceSutton: you got one😘

We strolled down the sidewalks in la occasionally getting pictures with fans and talking to them for a little. We arrived back at the team ten house and I worked on filming a video for my YouTube channel. I did a q and a
"Hey guys it's Jordan and I'm back with another vid for ya! So today I'm doing a q&a and I asked you guys on twitter to tweet me some questions. "
Are you and Chance ever going to have kids?
well idk we only have been dating for a few months and i think we click hey who knows we may get married lol.
Are you going to do a tour?
I want to go on a tour but I'll take that up with jake.
How old are you and how long have you lived in la?
I'm eighteen and I have lived in la for a year.
How many siblings do you have and what's their names?"
I have a thirteen year old brother named Jake
"That's all for now guys I'll make sure to go live on Instagram soon but I hope you all have a lovely day kisses loves!"

"Anthony what the hell bro!" I hear Chance scream from the room next to me.
"Chance I'm done with this like Christ why can't you fucking behave!"
"Me okay sure why do you bitch about everything for the channel like you know what's best?"
"You know what Chance fuck you im out!" Says Anthony coming out of the office storming up to his room.
"C what's going on?" I asked worried putting my hand on his chest.
"Anthony is going back to Ohio." He says grabbing my hand kissing it.
"What why is it because you fought?"
"J we have been fighting for a while now and he says he needs a break.." says Chance holding back tears I kiss him on the lips and hold his head in my hand.
"Your going to hate me now I'm sorry.." I say to him running upstairs grabbing my bag throwing things He would need in it. I walk into the room with Anthony.
"We stick together okay?" I say to him as I hand him a bag of things for his journey. He hugs me kissing my forehead.
"Thanks j love you girl.." I smile to him kissing him on the cheek exiting the room to see Chance.
"So now your kissing my friend huh.." he says laughing.
"Chance you know I only love you and not him he's like my brother." I say to him confused about how he's acting.
"Jordan I'm sorry i don't know what's come over me. " he says hurrying his head in his hands.
"Come on let's go." I say to him walking over and grabbing his arm pulling him into my room.
"Why are you so forgiving?" He asks as we layed down on the bed.
"Because I love you so much it hurts."

It was now morning and I let Chance sleep. I woke up early and made Anthony breakfast. He thanked me as we ate are French toast and eggs. We walked over to where jake was standing and vlogging.
"We're gonna miss you bud." He said to Anthony as he hugged him.
"Don't forget to call me or I'll be angry. Love you tony." I say to him hugging him kissing his cheek as he walked out the door to his uber that awaited him. I started tearing up and jake gave me a hug.
"Don't worry about him Jordan he will be okay." Jake says as I pushed him away sobbing,
"How could i not be worried that boy has been my best friend for as long as I've been alive. We had sleepovers we went to prom together and everything. Like i don't know how to react when he's fighting with his friend who's my boyfriend and it confuses me because Chance gets upset that I'm so close with tony and it hurts because I don't want him to be okay." i wipe my tears at a shocked jake and ran upstairs running into erikas room and plopping down onto her bed. She hugs me saying
"I heard everything don't worry b it's all going to be ok." I stay there with her just chatting. I don't see Erika as much but she was on her way to leave for a family vacation. She left as I then entered my room to see if empty. I sighed plopping down on my bed playing on my phone. My Instagram was blowing up with comments about Anthony and Chances fight. I was frustrated and confused so I didn't bother to address the issue. I was once again joined by Chance.
"Jake said you were super upset this morning so I came to talk to you."
"It's just my anxiety I'm really fine." I say to him tears still strolling down my cheeks. He wipes them away with him thumbs kissing my forehead letting me cry into him. His chest muffled my sobbing screams. I needed him and he needed me. I got myself together and dressed to then help out jake with his vlogs and shit. I then went to a meeting later in the evening with jake. We then got veggie grill and chatted about how I'm starting to blow up. I was already at one million before joining the team on YouTube and Instagram. I was a huge hit on vine it sadly ended.
"Jordan I think it would be best if you persist modeling and quit school because you make almost a hundred thousand every two months. That's a lot more then normal people make." Jake says to me using his hands to talk.
"Jake I know that me going to school is difficult to get content out but I don't know my parents wou-"
"They would be happy if there kid was making a lot as it is." He says as I smile. I couldn't belive I was doing this but I was dropping out of ucla and doing modeling and not attending Harvard law in another three years.