❤️ Ending Note ❤️

Hello again! I have a few things to let you guys know really quickly. If you can spare a moment to read this, that would be amazing.

First of all, I'm entering this book in the Watty's! I'm so grateful for all of the support you guys give, and it seriously makes my day. You all inspired me to put this story- and myself- out there for this. Fingers crossed!

Second, there will be an edited and revised version of this story (eventually) on a separate account. Kominato-Cutie is helping me out. I'll be sure to let you guys know when we start posting revisions on our account, Birdryph .

Third, I would like to thank everyone who sent me covers for Elements and Heroes. I'm so touched that you all took the time to do that! I'm doing my best to attach them to chapters, so keep an eye out!

Lastly, I want to thank you all again for the support you've shown for this story. You all are so wonderful, and it makes my day to see all of the votes and comments you leave. You guys have given me confidence in my writing and in myself in general, and I can't thank you enough for it. *hugs*

Lastly, the sequel to this book, Heroes, is up on my account and in progress. I'll do my best to keep the updates coming!

You all are absolutely AMAZING and I hope you all know it! Thank you again and love to all of you.

❤️ Emily ❤️