"mom said, that if you want to..." she started and then stopped.

i relaxed my face even more making a 'really, dallas? keep talking.' face which made her laugh and pinch my cheeks causing me to laugh.

"she said that if you wanted to, you could move and stay with me." she said smiling, my face lit up.

i jumped on dallas and hugged her, beginning to scream, "yes! yes! yes! i'd love to!" i yelled. i was so happy.

"so she said yes?" i heard mom say from the door.

i smiled and jumped towards mom thanking her and hugging her.

"when do we leave?" i asked.

"the day after tomorrow." dallas said.

"tommorow we are all going to go to disney and spend some quality family time together." mom said. i love disney.

"get to packing your clothes, and in about thirty minutes, stop, and come downstairs, we're going to watch a movie together," mom said.

"okay, love you guys." i said.

i began to pack all of my clothes, and sheets. it didn't take long, i'm not really a clothes person, so.

i still have some left, but they called for me downstairs.

i went downstairs and saw popcorn, candy and scary movies.

scary movies.

i hate them, but demi loves them.

i walked over to the couch and sat down next to dallas and mom. eddie was on the other side of mom.

yeah, that eddie dude? no offense maddie, but he's not my favorite.

"let's get to watching." they said.

we were watching rings.

about halfway through the movie, i was tight into dallas, but i heard a noise coming from behind me.

i turned around to look, but nobody was there, plus it was dark.

there was scary music and i didn't like it.

the music began to get louder, and eventually...

"Ahhhh!" came from behind me.

i jumped so far up into the air, bringing the popcorn into the air with me, and darted to the lights to turn them on to reveal a laughing demi.

everyone was laughing, pretty sure i was the only one who actually didn't watch the movie and not know that demi was here.

she was laughing, and i went upstairs in my room and into the bathroom.

i was staring at myself, and then demi came from behind me and hugged me.

"did i scare you?" i gave her a death glare and moved away. she looked sad.

"i thought we were cool?" she said.

"we are, but you know how bad i hate scary movies, and then you're going to scare me?" i said.

"i'm sorry." she said obviously hurt.

i turned around with a smile on my face, and she immediately started smiling too.

"lol." is all that i said.

she playfully slapped me, "don't ever do that to ever again." she said.

i laughed.

she began to look serious again, and told me to come sit on her lap.

"so, i know that i am shitty, and you told me to forget about it, but i can't." she said.