the kissing game // various

It was finally your 21st birthday, and you and your friends were going to throw a party, one that you've planned for the longest time. You invited all the ninja you knew, and butterflies were in your stomach as you were so excited about the party.

Soon enough, your friends started streaming into your house. The table was piled up with gifts, and everyone was chatting, drinking, and just having a good time. After cutting the cake, you gathered everyone in your basement and made them sit in a circle.

"So! Does anyone have any games we can play?" You asked with a bright smile. Abruptly, a pink-haired kunoichi stood up with a mischievous grin.

"I have a game!" Said Sakura, in her loud voice," It's called the kissing game~" Everyone sweatdropped at this, including you.

"Go on," said Ino, somewhat interested.

"The player gets blindfolded, and everyone in the room has to kiss the player ( unless they are the same gender or just don't want to). The player has to guess who it is! And it keeps going like that and eventually, everyone kisses each other!!" Sakura blushed and sent mischievous glances at Sasuke, who didn't even acknowledge her.

"Sounds good! Who's first?" You said. Both Sakura and Ino exchanged a smile and turns back to you.

"You, of course!! You're the birthday girl after all!" Said Ino, her smile growing wider.

"What?!" You said, your cheeks turning red. Everyone laughed, and before you could say anything else, Sakura took your ninja headband and tied it around your eyes.

"Okay! First one up!" Said Tenten. You heard some shuffling as someone sat in front of you. You could feel a blush rising to your face, partly from the wine, partly out of embarrassment.

The person kissed you, and you had no choice but to kiss back, you didn't want to seem rude. The guy bit your lip and you felt a sharp tooth jab into your lip. You yelped and the guy pulled away. There was only one person that you knew had sharp teeth like that.

"K-Kiba?" You said, licking the blood off your bleeding lip.

"Yep! Boy that was hot," said Kiba. You blushed and chakra kicked in front of you, sending the boy flying backward.

"Hehe... Next!!" Giggled Hinata in her soft voice. Someone sat in front of you once again.

"This is gonna take a whi-mmf!" you started but were cut off by a pair of lips. A hand was put behind your neck, making you shiver and the kiss quickly deepened. You shakily reached a hand up and ran it through the guy's hair, now knowing who it was. You pulled away for air and smirked.

"I know that ugly ass hairstyle anywhere. Sasuke?" You said.

"Tch," said the Uchiha, surprised he would even participate in this game. You couldn't see him, but he had a huge blush covering his face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, let's get on with the rest," snapped Sakura. The next person brought you into his lap, making you blush at how close the person might be. You heard hoots around you as the person first kissed your jawline, then your nose, and finally your lips. You tried not to squirm under his touch and melted into the kiss. Whoever this was, they were pretty experienced. As he pulled away, you could still feel his lips linger on yours.

"K-Kakashi sensei?" You said, covering your cheeks.

"Mhmm~" he hummed, quickly pulling his mask back up before anyone could see his face.

"I'm gonna be dead by the end of this game," you sighed, flopping on your back. Whoever the next person was taking advantage of this and laid on top of you.

"What the-" you said. The guy gave you a small lazy kiss and just laid there, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Get the hell off of me, Shikamaru," you said with a sigh, pushing him off. 

"Wow, you're good at this, (y/n)," said Ino with a laugh. 

"I'm just observant I guess," You said, sitting up with a blush. The next person gave you a soft-but passionate- kiss. You felt strong muscle envelope you in a hug, as he kissed you. You put hands around his neck and discreetly felt his hair.

'Really?' You thought. When he let go you giggled.

"You're a pretty good kisser, Lee~" you laughed. You heard his loud laugh echoing through your house.

"Haha! Gai sensei taught me to express my youth!" He said.

"Gai sensei taught you to kiss?!" Said Tenten, "Why am I not surprised?"

"IT IS TRUE!" Said Gai, hugging Lee. They anime cried for a few minutes, and the whole room fell into an awkward silence.

"Next person!" Yelled Temari, breaking the silence. You sighed and braced yourself for the next person. The next person cupped your cheek and gave you a very gentle kiss. The guy's long, silky hair fell on your face. You wrapped your arm around his neck and tangled your fingers in his hair. The kiss got deeper as he pushed the back of your head gently. You pulled away from him and smiled.

"That was so sweet, Neji!!" You squealed. He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"W-whatever," he said, being the tsundere he is. You heard Hinata squeal and laughed at her reaction.

The next person put his forehead against yours, making you feel the cold metal of his headband. He gave you a small, passionate kiss, but all you tasted was the flavor of-

"Barbecue chips?!" You said, pulling away and spitting out your saliva. You hated barbecue chips.

"Ehehe sorry, (y/n)," said Choji. You just shrugged and laughed it off.

"The rest of you better not have been eating food.." you said with a laugh. You were still laughing but were cut off by the next person. He kissed you roughly, almost pushing you on your back, he buried his hands in your hair and pushed you closer to him. Sand tickled the outside of your face. When you pulled away, you were truly out of breath.

"W-Woah...G-Gaara," you muttered. He silently stood up and walked back to where he sat, his cheeks not even a hint of red.

"Okay then.." said Sakura," Okay, (y/n) last person!"

"Finally," you sighed. The last boy kissed you, and you could tell he didn't know what to do. You sensed that he had a large amount of chakra, and it was boiling inside of his stomach. You smiled into the kiss, knowing exactly who it was and kissed back, putting your hands behind his neck and drawing him closer.

"That was your first kiss, wasn't it, Naruto~" you purred, ripping off your headband.

"S-shut up, ya know!" He said, covering his face with his hands, making the rest of the room laugh.

And so the day went, everyone getting kissed multiple times, you had truly the most fun in your whole life in that one day. Iruka Sensei, Gai Sensei, and Kankuro were the only ones who refused to play, which was reasonable for the two senseis, but I guess Kankuro just wanted to be lonely

"Happy Birthday, (y/n)!"

w: 1198