fanfiction // neji hyuga

Neji said he was going to be home for a mission soon, so you were just cleaning the house, just because you were bored. You gazed out the window and sighed, waiting for him to come home, since you had no idea what to do anymore. You sat down on the couch with a little humph and decided to take a little nap out of boredom.

When you woke up, you realized that two hours had past and you sat up and looked around, but spotted no Neji. You yawned and grabbed your phone, which was on a table next to the couch. The screen lit up with plenty of notifications from your favorite fanfiction app, Wattpad. As you scrolled through the notifications, a certain one caught your eye.

'A Neji x reader huh...' you thought to yourself. You opened it up and started reading. You didn't notice the warning that said:

LEMON AT THE END!!

As you read on, you didn't notice Neji walking through the door, and sneaking up behind you, looking at your eyes reading the words on the small screen. He peered over your shoulder to see what you were reading. Unfortunately, the Hyuga's long hair draped on your shoulder and you absolutely freaked out.

"eeeEEEEEKKKK!!!" You screamed, jumping up and shouting, making Neji chuckle.

"I'm home honey~," he said, holding in a laugh. You pouted and blushed, hiding the screen of your phone so he didn't see the fanfiction, but that gesture put a suspicious look on his face.

"Stop looking at your phone and let's spend some time together! I just got back after all!" He said, wrapping his arms around your neck. You smelled sweat and grime, and it was coming from Neji. You scrunched up your nose and pushed him away.

"Go take a shower, then we'll spend some time," you said with a sweet smile.

"Fine," grumbled the Hyuga. He disappeared into the bathroom, and once you heard the water running, you picked up your phone and began to read again. At some parts you giggled, and at some parts, you blushed furiously since it was very easy to picture Neji doing the thing in the fanfiction. I mean, he was your boyfriend after all.

Later, Neji came out of the shower with pants and no shirt on, a towel wrapped around his hair. He just wanted you to notice him, instead of your phone. You were so immersed in the story that you didn't even realize he was finished with his shower, your eyes instead distracted by reading every single word. Neji walked up to you and snatched up your phone.

"No!!!! Neji!!!" You said, trying to snatch it back, but alas, he held it up above his head and prevented you from taking it, since you were shorter than him. Neji started scanning the words and blushed.

"These things are about me?!?" He asked. Unfortunately, he swiped right down to the lemon. You saw Neji's face turn bright red, and a weird glint shined in his eyes.

'Oh shoot...' you thought to yourself. Neji dropped your phone on the couch. As you reached out for it, Neji grabbed your wrist and pinned it behind you on the wall, making you gasp.

"Hmm~ If you really wanted these things, you could've just asked,(y/n)~" he said huskily, leaning very close to your face and activating his byakugan.

"I didn't- I don't-," you stuttered, your face turning bright red and turned away.

"Just kidding!" Said Neji, pulling away from you with a smirk," but no phone! You have the real me after all!" He said, tossing the phone someplace else.  Neji sat down and rested your head against his chest, and you two spent the rest of the day cuddling and sleeping.

BONUS:

"You know, you really could've just asked~"

"Uwahh Neji!! Be quiet!!"

w: 642