a whole new world // kiba inuzuka

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

You laid your head on the desk, watching the clock, anticipating the long ring of the bell, so you could go home, and out of your wretched math class. You gazed at the kids around you, envying the popular kids, surrounded by a swarm of even more popular kids. You never really had a true friend, all of the other ones you had have always left you in some way, either for someone else, or, just because they didn't like you. A year ago, you learned about anime, and you drowned your life into numerous shows, your favorite one being Naruto: Shippuden. You considered the characters as your closest friends, even family. You read multiple x-readers all the time, especially of the dog boy, Kiba Inuzuka. Just thinking about the boy and his adorable dog was enough to make your cheeks turn red.

Ring!!!

The students rushed out if the classroom, notebooks in their hands, ready to go home. You walked to the bus and climbed into an empty seat, burying your nose in Naruto Manga, ignoring the noise around you.

~

After what seemed like a decade, you hopped off the bus and walked into your house, while the Naruto theme song streamed into your ears. Your house was empty since both of your parents were on a business trip to Japan. You grabbed a snack and walked up the stairs to your room. As you walked inside, you saw something glowing on your bookshelf. Curious, you walked over to it cautiously. You looked closely to see that it was one of your Naruto manga. You took the book and opened it, and immediately, a blinding light shot out from within the book, and the last thing you saw was the leaves of bright green trees.

☆彡

You woke up laying in a grassy field surrounded by trees. You sat up and looked around. The atmosphere seemed familiar, but you don't remember where you've seen it before. Suddenly, a face loomed over you.

"Woah. Who're you?" Said the person. You soon realized that the person was the one and only Kiba, accompanied by his dog Akamaru. A blush appeared on your cheeks and you smiled weakly.

"Uhhhh... I'm (y/n) (l/n)." Kiba nodded and held a hand out to you. You took it and pulled yourself up.

"Thank you..." You said. Of course, you knew his name, but it would be weird if you called him that when you just met him.

"I'm Kiba Inuzuka. You must be the new student Tsunade sama was talking about. I'll show you around the village." He said. Akamaru jumped onto you and licked your face making Kiba laugh and you giggle. Kiba grabbed your hand and pulled you into the gates of the village. Your heart fluttered and you followed him into the village hidden in the leaves.

You and Kiba walked side by side along the streets of Konoha, seeing the sights. You actually saw Kakashi sitting on the roof of a house reading Icha Icha Tactics. You squealed and disappeared from Kiba's sight to hug the copy ninja. The poor guy was confused, and he sweatdropped. You dropped back down to Kiba, earning a glare from the brown-haired ninja.

"Don't get out of my sight again, ya hear? I don't wanna lose you in this maze of a village..." he said, turning away to hide a blush. You blushed as well and looked down.

"I'm deeply sorry, Kiba Kun!" You said, making him blush darker. You headed over to the park and sat down on a bench. Kiba sat beside you, along with Akamaru. You didn't notice Kiba inching closer to you, and your shoulders were touching. You sighed happily, leaning on Kiba's shoulder. You definitely loved Konoha better that your real life, but you had a small feeling that you needed to go back.

"Kiba-Kun...." You said," I don't come from here and I think I need to go back to my real home, but I can't bring myself to leave." Kiba gave you a small smile and put an arm around you, making your heart turn into butterflies.

"Don't worry, (y/n)-chan, I'll make you feel better in our world. You'll make tons of new friends, I promise." Kiba smiled and gave you a hug, in which you almost died. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Yeah I'm definitely staying here," you told him while laying your head on his chest. You made Kiba blush as much as Naruto makes Hinata blush. The brown-haired boy gave you a small kiss, in which you kissed back. You both got up and walked around Konoha, hand in hand.

"Welcome to our new world, (y/n)."

w: 785