beach days // lee rock

Finally, the last day of 11th grade rolled around and boy were you relieved. After saying your goodbyes and giving the last hugs to your friends, you ran out of the school joyfully. Early tomorrow, you and your best friend Rock Lee were going to go to the beach together, and you were pumped. You decided to call the hardworking boy to see how he was doing.

"Leeeeee!!! I can't wait!!!"

"Me either, (y/n)!" He practically yelled over the phone, nearly making your ear bleed.

"Tone down the volume, Lee. Save your voice for the beach. Now get packing and I'll see you tomorrow!!" You said, hanging up immediately, without letting him say anything else. You stared at the mess of clothes and bathing suits on the floor, knowing that you should've started packing a few days before, but being the lazy ass you were, you put it off until today.

Meanwhile, at Lee's house...

"SWIMMING TRUNKS- CHECK, GOGGLES- CHECK, FLOATIES- CHE-"

"LEE INSIDE VOICE, PLEASE!" yelled the boy's Mom from the kitchen.

"SORry mom," he said, bringing his voice down to a normal volume. He was so pumped about pretty much only one thing:

"I finally get to see (y/n) in a bathing suit!" He whisper-shouted to himself," I will protect her from all of the perverts looking at her!" The bowl headed boy said, flexing his arms.

"My arms need to be stronger so I can punch away the pedophiles! 100 push-ups!" He said, dropping onto the floor.

The next day~

"All set, (y/n)?" Asked your dad.

"Yup!" You smiled and opened the door, making you bump into the awaiting Lee.

"(Y/n)! We are finally ready to embrace our youthfulness oat the beach!" He said, making you sweatdrop.

"Yeah... let's go," you said, pulling his arm into the car. You sat in the passenger seat and threw your stuff in the back, and Lee got into the driver's seat.

'This is gonna be a long drive' you thought to yourself.

After passing tall buildings and numerous palm trees, you arrived at a large hotel, where you and Lee would be sharing a room for the week.

"And we're here!" Proclaimed Lee, stepping out of the car. You stood up as well, and took in the amazing beachside view, the bright blue water, and tall palm trees, along with the clean white sand.

"Let's go get changed, so we can get in the water," you said, already walking into the hotel with your suitcase-and Lee- in tow.

Your hotel room was small and had only one bed, it's not like two high schoolers had the most money. Lee walked out of the bathroom with swim trunks and a t-shirt on, smiling brightly at you.

"I'M READY!!" He said. You giggled and walked past him and into the bathroom to get changed.

You came out wearing a dark blue bikini with a simple white sundress over it, with your hair down and framing your face

"Let's go Lee!~" you said with a wink, sliding sunglasses down your face. His eyes turned into hearts as you walked past him and out the door.

"C-coming!!" He said, following your tracks.

"Ahh, the beach is so cool!" You said, sitting down on a lounge chair, still wearing your sundress. Lee was getting quite impatient with you right about now.

"(Y/n)....Come into the water!" He said with a pout.

"Not right now," you replied, not taking your eyes off of your new manga.

"You leave me no choice, then!" He said. You gave him a confused look and he picked you up in his muscular arms and decided to bring you to the water himself

"Lee!!! Put me down!!" You said, your cheeks flaring a bright red color. He just laughed. Once he reached the water, he dropped you, which you were not prepared for. Cold, salty water submerged your body and you squeezed your eyes closed. You jumped back up to the surface and took off your -now drenched- sundress and put it around Lee's neck and pulled him close to you.

"You're dead," you said. Lee smiled sheepishly and looked you up and down.

"Y-you look good, (y/n)," he stuttered. You dunked his head in the water, ignoring his statement.

"That's what you get you loser," you snickered. Strong arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you under as well. As you and Lee both surfaced, you both started laughing really hard.

"You're so cute, (y/n)!" He said, making you flush.

"D-don't say things like that in public!" You said, punching his chest. Lee suddenly pulled you out of the water.

"Let's build a sandcastle!" He said. You laughed at his childishness and joined him at his side.

As you were making a sandcastle, Lee overheard two guys talking about you.

"Hey look at that chick over there."

"Yeah, she's a baddie."

"Do you think he's dating that guy with the weird haircut?"

"I hope not."

Lee clenched his teeth and tried his best to contain his anger. He put a hand around your waist and pulled you into his chest.

"O-oh Lee! Is something wrong?" You asked, a confused look on your face

"Nothing, just stay here," he said. You laughed.

"I'm not going anywhere," you said. The two guys looked at you and Lee, shrugged, and walked away. Lee grinned and turned to you, watching you make a fairly decent sandcastle.

"God, (y/n) I love you so much, I couldn't stand if someone else loved you," Lee said in his head. Or at least he thought he said it in his head.

"D-do you m-mean that?" You stuttered, with a blush, your body frozen next to the sandcastle. Lee's face turned red.

"Gah sorry (y/n)!! I meant to say that in my head but-" you cut off Lee with a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, Lee," you said. You heard hoots and cheers from the two guys that were hitting on you. You blushed and hid your face in Lee's chest.

Of course you and Lee didn't know, but the two guys were Neji and Tenten, in disguise just to make sure the two of you would work out okay. They followed you guys' car all the way to the beach and even booked the same hotel as you. Creepy, but they meant well.

w: 1057