alone // sasuke uchiha

It was a normal day after your classes at the academy. You yawned and started to walk home when you saw someone sitting alone on the dock by the lake. You slowly and quietly went closer to the person, trying not to get caught. You crawled up a tree to get a closer look at whoever it was. It was a boy, and he was looking down at the lake and he seemed to be crying. You jumped off the tree and went even closer to him, realizing it was the one and only Sasuke Uchiha. You went over and sat beside him, the only thing audible was the little plit plit of his tears falling into the water.

"Go away," he said, making you widen your eyes in surprise. You looked at him and pouted

"Why should I? This isn't your spot," you remarked, causing him to turn to you. You gasped when you saw the raven-haired boy's face ridden in sadness, and streaked with tears.

"What wrong, Sasuke?" You asked, wiping a tear off his cheek and looking at him in concern, making him blush, but you didn't notice. Sasuke ripped his gaze from your (e/c) eyes and sighed. After he didn't talk for five more minutes, you stood up, getting ready to leave, when the Uchiha grabbed your wrist.

"Stay," he said. You plopped back down into your seat and scooted close to him. You took his hand and rubbed in comfortingly.

"I don't want you to cry," you whispered. You look up at him and see a small smile on his face. The duckbutt haired boy took you into his chest and buried his face into your hair, crying softly. You blushed and wrapped your arms around him. Sasuke kept crying into your shoulder.

"I'm so lonely," he cried as you stroked his hair. You eye-smiled at him and tipped his chin up so you could see his face clearly. He blushed and you giggled at how adorable he looked. You leaned closer to Sasuke's face to make him blush even darker. You poked his nose and stood up, making him pout, he probably thought you were going to kiss him. But Sasuke soon got his wish when you pulled him up from his sitting position and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I gotta go. C-ya, Sasuke!" You said, making a hand sign and teleported away. Sasuke blushed and smiled.

When I'm with you, (y/n), I never feel alone.

w: 415