stormy nights // naruto uzumaki + sasuke uchiha

The thunder crashed over your house, making you shiver under the countless blankets you wrapped yourself in. On the TV was the weather channel, blaring out the numerous weather warnings that surrounded your area.

After a few minutes, you heard the tornado alarm in the distance. That meant you needed to go to a shelter, a room with no windows or a basement. That would be a problem. Your house did not have a basement, so you walked to the bathroom, the only room without windows. As you were about to sit down, you heard your phone ding. You checked the screen to see a text message from your neighbor and best friend, Naruto.

'Come over to my house? I have a basement.'

'Sure' you replied. You gathered three blankets, a bag of chips, and your phone and walked out into the rain.

'I should've brought an umbrella...' you thought to yourself with a sigh. The wind almost blew you and your blankets away, but you managed to reach Naruto's doorstep. As soon as you rang the doorbell, the yellow-haired ninja opened the door, as if he was awaiting your arrival.

"Ahh (y/n)!!! Come in!" He looked at you up and down," Haha! You're soaked! Let me get you some clothes. Head down to the basement, Sasuke's here too," you smiled and nodded and walked down the stairs. When you walked into the basement, you saw Sasuke bundled up in multiple blankets, but still shivering. Giggling, you waved at the cold Uchiha, who just glared at you in response.

"You can change into these," said Naruto, throwing you an oversized shirt and sweatpants. You buried your face in the clothes, feeling its warmth and smelling Naruto's scent, making your face warm up.

After changing, you walked back into the movie room, to see the two boys bickering about what movie to watch.

"We should watch a scary movie!!"

"No, we can watch a romance movie!"

Stepping between the two boys, you picked up a random movie off the floor, which happened to be Coraline, a kids movie, but a slightly scary one.

   "We're watching this, okay?" You said, with a sweet smile, making Sasuke and Naruto blush. They couldn't disagree with that face. You slid the disc into the video player and sat between the two boys. The movies started, and you watched with a straight face. As the scary parts came along, Naruto got scared and scooted closer to you, squishing you between the two of them. Annoyed by this, Sasuke pushed you away, making you bump into Naruto's chest.

"Sorry Naru!" you said, calling him your childhood nickname for him, all while blushing.

"That's okay (nickname)" said Naruto, ruffling your hair. At this point, Sasuke was starting to get jealous and you could tell. You smirked to yourself, and when you saw a scary part in the movie, you buried your head in Naruto's chest, making Naruto very flustered.

"A-Ahh (y/n), it's okay.." said Naruto. Sasuke had enough, so he grabbed your waist and pulled you against him harshly, right as a loud thunder erupted through the sky, making you actually scared, and burying your face in the blanket. You let out a small squeal as Sasuke held you against him, both of his muscular arms wrapped around your waist.

"Sasukeee..." whined Naruto, with a pout," sharing is caring!"

"Well, it's my turn~" he purred in your ear, making you shiver.

"Stop making me shiver, Sasuke, it's already cold enough!"

"He's making you shiver?!" asked Naruto, you could see the competition and fire in his eyes, "I'm going to get food. Don't do anything disgusting while I'm gone..." muttered Naruto, walking up the stairs. After he left, Sasuke stood up in front of you and studied you, his eyes wandering up and down your figure.

"You're so cute, (y/n)," he said, in a soft voice that was rare for the Uchiha.

"Thanks," you said, with a whisper. The raven-haired male leaned down to you and gave you a surprisingly gentle kiss, one hand behind your neck and another caressing your face.

"Your a good kisser, Uchiha," you remarked after, making him blush.

"You're not that bad either..." he said. Sasuke was practically on top of you now. You giggled and pushed him off and pulled the blanket up and around the both of you.

Upstairs, Naruto heard everything that happened, much to his disgust.

"It was about time that idiot kissed her..."

w: 744