Dobby's Hurt

Lily's P.O.V

I just woke up, and I see we're on a beach. I see Harry, and he runs to me, Honda my face in his hands, and kisses me. I feel his lips on mine, and that makes me feel better. I see dobby, and run to him. I start to heal him, but it's not healing fast enough. I use both hands, and it's working faster now. He's healed now, and we bring him into Bill's cottage. When we out dobby down, the rest of us take a break. Harry see that I look scarred, and he stretches his arms out for a hug. I run to his arms and let it all out. Harry hugs me tight, and whispers things like "it's ok, you're safe now. I love you so much. You're safe." I hug him like if I let go I would fall. Harry brings me upstairs to a room with my stuff in it. He sits me on the bed, and says "maybe this will help." He tucks my hair behind my ear, and leans in. I lean in, and as our lips meet, fireworks shoot through my body. We continue for a bit, and he pulls me closer. I feel safe in this moment. His arms are like barriers, protecting me from all evil. For a minute, it was like we were the only two people in the world. I pull away as memories from my torture come back. "I can't do this," I say. Harry wipes the tear from my face, and says "when this war is over, we can start this year over." I nod, and hug him. I could see myself with Harry for the rest of my life.