Getting Closer

Lily's P.O.V

It's been a few days since the second task, and I'm really happy that Harry's still alive. We've been spending more time together lately, and I think it's because we don't know if we'll survive this tournament or not. Today, Harry wants to take me to the black lake. He told me to dress casual, so I began to pick my outfit. Once I got it ready, I started on my makeup. Hermione walked in on me, and asked "where are you and Harry going now?" She had a smile on her face, and I answered "we're just gonna sit by the black lake for a while." Hermione smiled even more, and I began doing my hair. I just put my hair in a ponytail, and then headed to the common room since Harry was waiting for me. I saw Harry, and he stood up. He walked over to me and held my hand. Harry asked "are you ready?" "Yeah," I answered. We walked out of the castle, got to the black lake, and then sat down. Harry and I sat down close to each other, and Harry put his arm around me. "So," said Harry, "are you nervous for the third task?" I sighed. "Yeah," I answered, "we don't even know what it is."

Harry's P.O.V

I brought Lily to the black lake for some alone time together. She told me she's nervous about the third task because we don't know what it is. We kept talking about how we felt about each other, and I told her "I feel like you're my princess, and I'm your prince." She smiled, and said she feels like she's living a happy life. After about 1 hour of talking, we walked back to the castle, and went to the common room. Hermione and Ron were still up, so we sat and talked with them. Lily and I held hands as we sat next to each other. After talking for a while, we all went to bed.

Lily's P.O.V

It's the next day, and we decided to visit Hagrid. He told Harry and me that the third task is a maze. I'm pretty good at finding my way through a maze, so I wasn't so worried. We had our normal classes, and I still felt scared of our DADA teacher. I swear there's something about him that's fishy. Anyway, today was just another normal day, and we all went to bed at 11:00. I'm excited for this tournament to be over.